Its 12 am on France so HAPPY BDAY MIKA !!

DavidM

Hey guys cause I didnt have a chance because im in Mexico to give this letter to Mika I would post it maybe he see it , who never knows !!!

Happy Birthday Mika !!!!

Wow I cant actually believe that you are reading this right now at this exact moment !,

First of all Im David (DavidM on mikasounds and on mikafanclub) and I made some research and Im your Number 1 Mexican Fan !! , Im so obsessed with you ! You have no Idea ever since that morning of that March/3/2007 I saw your video I went crazy I was like WOW this is something Huge, never heard something like this I fall in love with you right away and went and download Grace Kelly on iTunes

You are truly my role model Mika , you made me accept and like myself the way I am with your music, I been trough all the rejection as you did while litle , tough Im only 15 so the way you are and the ideal of being yourself 100% really got me so thanks so much for being such a role model, is hard to found someone to admire this days. and your music its just AWSOME.

Im from Mexico and your not that well known here but I have called some radio stations and video stations so your now on top 5 at a local Mexican radio station and on Top 5 Vh1 latin america and your on Video of the week on Much Music Latin America, I would be soo happy If u decided to come to Monterrey, Mexico or to somewhere in Texas !

Anyways this is because your birthday !! so, God bless you with sooo much more years of success and happiness with those dearly beloveds and family Thanks for making my life so much easier because everytime I listent to your music the world just stops, forgot about everything and made everything its alright !

HAPPY BDAY MIKA !!!

LOVE YOU

David

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 7.26 p.m on the 17th of August, in my country, but well... Let's do it now:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!

I'm one of the freaks who recorded a message for you, at MFC :naughty: . But, since the gift is not going to be delivered, I'll tell you how much I love you and your music by writing. Laughing Mika, I hope this new year brings you happiness and success (even more than you already have). I'm a bit far from you (nothing really, just a couple of billion kilometers away), but I send you all my love and a big hug on this special day. I'd love to be with you to deliver them personally, but you know how work is... haha. Thanks for your amazing music, for your endless energy and for making all of us happy. TAKE A BREAK AND ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY! You really deserve it (forget my siggy, it doesn't count today).

P.S.: On the recording, I sang 'cumpleaños feliz' (happy birthday, in spanish) to you. Confused Now I come to think about it, you are really lucky for not getting the gift. Laughing Your birthday will be perfect now. Have a great day! I'll think about you in the distance. hehe. Kisses.

It's 7.26 p.m on the 17th of August, in my country, but well... Let's do it now:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!

I'm one of the freaks who recorded a message for you, at MFC :naughty: . But, since the gift is not going to be delivered, I'll tell you how much I love you and your music by writing. Laughing Mika, I hope this new year brings you happiness and success (even more than you already have). I'm a bit far from you (nothing really, just a couple of billion kilometers away), but I send you all my love and a big hug on this special day. I'd love to be with you to deliver them personally, but you know how work is... haha. Thanks for your amazing music, for your endless energy and for making all of us happy. TAKE A BREAK AND ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY! You really deserve it (forget my siggy, it doesn't count today).

P.S.: On the recording, I sang 'cumpleaños feliz' (happy birthday, in spanish) to you. Confused Now I come to think about it, you are really lucky for not getting the gift. Laughing Your birthday will be perfect now. Have a great day! I'll think about you in the distance. hehe. Kisses.

Well in Mexico is like 5:40 :D!!!

Nice letted, DavidM ;)

Happy birthday dear Mika!

Aww thanks I was so concern bec of my english not soo good at it I wrote it like 2 or 3 times I hope he read it I post him on mika sounds , mfc and his myspace :D