Hi from Long Beach, CA!

charlottechristy

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny going back and reading your first post. Boy, was I serious about not missing another L.A. performance. When I wrote this, I had no idea that I would have been jetting off to Glasgow to see y'all and Mika either

The best part..I'm still looking forward to being part of this MIKA WORLD! :wub2: MFCers are the best.

Okay, I've been a fan now for about 3 weeks...would have been a fan longer but somehow, he was off my radar!! Not sure how that happened..but it did. So, I first saw Mika on "So you think you can Dance." I record the show every week and when I saw Mika, I started fast forwarding. I know, slap my hand but, I did it to every act! But, my fast forward wasn't working...so, I was made to watch him. All I can say about that is...."Thank you God!" I was completely mesmorized and ended up REWINDING about 10 times to watch him over and over. :naughty: I'm totally Mika obsessed now. ..not too many artists can do that to me. Now, I can't wait to see him in the States. I'm so bummed that I missed his performances in L.A! It won't happen again!! Looking forward to being part of this MIKA WORLD!! YEAH!!

Charlotte

It's funny going back and reading your first post. Boy, was I serious about not missing another L.A. performance. When I wrote this, I had no idea that I would have been jetting off to Glasgow to see y'all and Mika either

The best part..I'm still looking forward to being part of this MIKA WORLD! :wub2: MFCers are the best.

It was great to meet you - that Glasgow meet-up was the best!!!! :huglove:

It's really funny to look back on one's first post isn't it! I think I wrote in mine 'I am a little obsessed at the moment'......................at the moment indeed..............seems to have lasted rather a long time:naughty:

But I agree, looking at your first post, who could have known that we would have been meeting you in rainy dark Glasgow in the November:naughty::wub2:

Aw... and by now you have been to maybe the best show ever!:wub2:

At least that is what it sounds like when you guys are describing it!:wink2:

I can't help wish I was there too!

Welcome to the MFC!! :mf_lustslow::punk: I hope that you will love it here, and maybe one day you can come to Europe for a gig and we'll meet. Maybe Glasgow? Or perhaps I can travel to LA?

:naughty::naughty:

Welcome to the MFC!! :mf_lustslow::punk: I hope that you will love it here, and maybe one day you can come to Europe for a gig and we'll meet. Maybe Glasgow? Or perhaps I can travel to LA?

:naughty::naughty:

funny girl!!!! you are saniflo extraordinaire! :punk:

Y'all made me giggle so hard that I snorted. C'mon, I can't come on here at work and pretend that I'm working when y'all are crackin me up!!:roftl:

OMG...I love the SYTYCD image. Awe, what memories. All because my remote control was broken and I was MADE to watch him. I was so pissed off for about 2 seconds and now look. I'm still here and still rewinding Mika! I should really thank the Network for having him on there. I wonder if I would know who he was now if he hadn't been on there?