Hi from Long Beach, CA!

charlottechristy

Okay, I've been a fan now for about 3 weeks...would have been a fan longer but somehow, he was off my radar!! Not sure how that happened..but it did. So, I first saw Mika on "So you think you can Dance." I record the show every week and when I saw Mika, I started fast forwarding. I know, slap my hand but, I did it to every act! But, my fast forward wasn't working...so, I was made to watch him. All I can say about that is...."Thank you God!" I was completely mesmorized and ended up REWINDING about 10 times to watch him over and over. :naughty: I'm totally Mika obsessed now. ..not too many artists can do that to me. Now, I can't wait to see him in the States. I'm so bummed that I missed his performances in L.A! It won't happen again!! Looking forward to being part of this MIKA WORLD!! YEAH!!

Charlotte

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the great Welcomes!! I'm already having so much fun here...and the best part, I've lost 10 lbs in the last 3 weeks just dancing to Mika's music...it makes you move and lose!! LMAO!! :biggrin2: Also, I've got the biggest crush on him now. :blush-anim-cl: I hope he comes my way soon...got to see this man perform!

OOooo You're from Long beach?! awesome! im from Orange county.

Dana Point to be more specific.

WELCOME!! I hope you have an awesome time here!! I'm sure you will!!

wooo!

Hey,

Thanks for the welcome. I love that we are practically neigbors. I'm so bummed that I never heard of him before "So you think you can dance"...looks like I missed a few CA shows. I really hope he comes back here soon...can't wait to see him!

Are there quite a few CA fans on here? I don't know too many people who know of him..so, would love to meet them on here. Looks like this is a fun place.

Charlotte

• 6 months later...

Ha! Ha! Just thought I would come back here and see who welcomed me. Awe, I know most of you now! I love it! My, how things have changed.

I have now met many of y'all, seen him play three times and have had my picture with him twice and I'm a MFC U.S. Rep! What a whirlwind. Yes, I love this place.

Yes, The MFC has a way of changing your life. For me, it just made it better. That's so cool...we can celebrate our MFC B-days together.

Haha...nice little trip down memory lane...you joined six days after me!

So much has happened since then...wow...I never thought the day I joined that less than six months later I will have seen him and met him briefly...:blink:

Hee hee! Thanks! :naughty:

Life changes in mikaworld..

welcome charlie! :naughty:

so we joined the same month!

but i had been reading the forum for about a month before i joined,

i don't normally join any forum lol but this one was worth it!:thumb_yello:

oh my... look how many posts you have compared to me ! haha