Autograph thread

Then it's really cool! :biggrin2:

Yeah. They look pretty authentic!

I I've been during quite an detective job on my autographs, you know, comparing to authentic ones and all that. I've never bought on ebay, only by snail mail.

So, anyone ever bought a fake one? Like a preprint or something? That sucks!

YEP ME!! :blush-anim-cl:

I spent 200 pounds on signed queen and it was fake! :thumbdown:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i found it on ebay just type in Mika and go on signed ...

i really want this bad but its £14.99 and my dad wont buy it for me :mad3:

so if it stays on or another one comes up i shall have it for xmas !!!:punk:

a few weeks ago i typed that in and there was one for 1p. though, if it was 1p, it proberly would've been a fake.

I have a record signed by all of the members of Queen:

october002-1.jpg

it practically cost me an arm and a leg, but i still got it!:biggrin2:

and i have the sig of the famous olympian Mark Spitz....

he won 7 gold medals in one day in swimming, i think...

wow them autographs are great ! i have a mika signed guitar pluck , sorry if the pics aint very good :biggrin2: for some reason if you click on the image it goes massive ! but you get the gist from the small ones :D x

post-2922-142983671466_thumb.jpg

post-2922-14298367149_thumb.jpg

i found it on ebay just type in Mika and go on signed ...

i really want this bad but its £14.99 and my dad wont buy it for me :mad3:

so if it stays on or another one comes up i shall have it for xmas !!!:punk:

:punk: awesome. i wouldn't be able to buy it anyway :thumbdown:

i think my pixar one is fake' date=' even though they sent it to me with proof. cuz, everytime i look closely on it, it looks like its done by a computer.:blink:[/quote']

He only sends out preprints. If you want real ones, it's not free.

I have a couple---no pictures because I'm at Uni and don't have them with me.

Mika (gotten in person)

Ringo Starr autographed record from the 70's (My cousin works at a thrift shop, and someone dropped off a huge crate of records of a deceased family member about a year and half ago and apparently they didn't know that the Ringo Starr record was autographed across the center because they didn't take it out of the cover).

Relient K (gotten in person)

Rupert Grint (from the mail---it's personalized to me, so I don't think it's a preprint)

Daniel Radcliffe (preprinted, I'm almost positive)

Emma Watson (real autograph on a piece of computer paper, but not gotten in person. One of my best friends has family in SC and Emma was there one summer visiting her grandparents, who happen to live near where my friend was staying, and she met her and got an autograph for me because I used to be an obsessive Harry Potter fan)

I have a couple---no pictures because I'm at Uni and don't have them with me.

Mika (gotten in person)

Ringo Starr autographed record from the 70's (My cousin works at a thrift shop, and someone dropped off a huge crate of records of a deceased family member about a year and half ago and apparently they didn't know that the Ringo Starr record was autographed across the center because they didn't take it out of the cover).

Relient K (gotten in person)

Rupert Grint (from the mail---it's personalized to me, so I don't think it's a preprint)

Daniel Radcliffe (preprinted, I'm almost positive)

Emma Watson (real autograph on a piece of computer paper, but not gotten in person. One of my best friends has family in SC and Emma was there one summer visiting her grandparents, who happen to live near where my friend was staying, and she met her and got an autograph for me because I used to be an obsessive Harry Potter fan)

you've got a lot! mika, lucky!

i know racal flatts! they sang life is a highway last yearfor cars film!:biggrin2:

oh i just remembered that!! and you have that pixar autograph what a coincidence!! :bleh: i have a rascal flatts hat that has all their signitures and during a concert joe don threw his guitar pick at me and i had it signed later :biggrin2:

i dont know if this has been posted before' date=' but i'm bored. :mf_rosetinted:

have you got any famous autographs from famous people and you are willing to share them? then post 'em here! I'll start with mine:

[img']http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/im_mika_crazy/DSC00354.jpg[/img]

the top one is Mark Speight from SMart, and the bottom one is Kate Garroway from GMTV Live. i met mark at butlins and kate at my old school fete!

but this is the one that i'm really proud of:

DSC00356.jpg

John Lasseter, the founder of Pixar! i sent him a letter saying how big a fan of Cars i was, and he sent me this back! Quite a shock seeing a letter come through the post with the word PIXAR on it!

Wow ! It's so cool !Especially for the pixar one !! I haven't seen the film "Cars" yet but I 've seen all the others and loved them !

I only have one autograph from a french comedian but still ! :biggrin2:

oh i just remembered that!! and you have that pixar autograph what a coincidence!! :bleh: i have a rascal flatts hat that has all their signitures and during a concert joe don threw his guitar pick at me and i had it signed later :biggrin2:

cooooooollll! i love rascal flatts, my 2nd fave band. and i love cars...seen it over 500 times since it was out!!! counted each and everytime!!:naughty:

cooooooollll! i love rascal flatts' date=' my 2nd fave band. and i love cars...seen it over 500 times since it was out!!! counted each and everytime!!:naughty:[/quote']

:blink: your kidding about the 500 times aren't you?! haha

i used to love the rascal flatts but it seems like all i do lately is listen to mika.. not that i'm complaining :biggrin2: