Autograph thread

i know right???i think if i get sick of mika i will still hang out here!lol! but as of now im still obsessed!:naughty:

I've been here almost 6 months now (:shocked: ), don't think I could live without it, it's such a nice cyber family :mf_rosetinted:

(my obsession is fading fast though :blush-anim-cl: )

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes...but if he cancelled 3 times i would be annoyed.maybe not leave but cry.lol!:naughty:

i would cry too but that's no reason to leave the mfc?! :blink:

i think if i didn't like mika anymore i would still leave (even know this place is amazing and i love you all :wub2:) because this is mika fan club i would keep touch other ways :cheerful_h4h:

I don't have any of my pictures here to scan, so I will just list the autographs that I own:

Freddie Mercury

Mika & Cherisse

No Doubt band (Gwen Stefani, Tony Kanal, Adrian Young, Tom Dumont)

Davy Jones from the Monkees

Alison Sudol from A Fine Frenzy

Andy Roddick pro tennis player (X2)

Pete Sampras pro tennis player

Sherwood band's autographs

I don't have any of my pictures here to scan, so I will just list the autographs that I own:

Freddie Mercury

Mika & Cherisse

Wow, you have Freddie's! That's a treasure :shocked:

Freddie Mercury

Mika & Cherisse

:shocked: that's quite a list!! i was so stupid in chicago.. i was too scared to go up and get cherisse's autograph and now it's probably too late :thumbdown: their going to be really big soon and they probably won't meet with all the fans like they do now.. i don't blame them:bleh: some fans can be scary

I have some.. No pics right now, but I do have a few lying around.

Sir Ian Mckellen (He's so amazingly good!!!)

Mika

Evangeline Lilly

.......................................................... And some more.

I am incredibly jealous of all of those, Enfa! Lucky you!

I have a lot of autographs from USA Gymnastics team members (that's what happens when you're a gymnast for your entire life. lol). I have Carly Patterson, Morgan White, Raj Bhavsar, as well as some others. But my favorites are the Wheaties box that Mary Lou Retton signed, my autographed picture of Bela Karolyi, and my two John Macready autographs... he is soooo dreamy :wub2:

I don't have scans of them all but I've got

Mika

image-upload-4-700473.jpg

Lily Allen

Nicole Kidman

Clipboard01-3.jpg < Stood in the freezing cold for hooooours for that one

David Schwimmer

Owen Wilson

Blue (My friend made me queue from 5am till 6pm in the snow to go that signing with her :sneaky2: and I don't even like them!) and afew other random bands from various Cd signings (McFly, V and some others I don't remember)

Louis Walsh Hahah

I might scan them tomorrow if I can be bothered :P

There are probably some I've forogtten

I will post mine, just got to take photos of them first

Don S Davis (star treck *NERD*)

I used to have ash from pokemon somewhere too, but I cant find it in all my boxes at the moment

various other anime voices like Yuri Lowenthal and Tara Platt from Naruto

(get the above at Armageddon)

Michael murphy new zealand idol runner up (first season)

Mika X2 (thanks to mousille for that!)

not much really

My prized ones are my armageddon ones and mika really, michael murphy was just a stupid embarrasing faze

:shocked: that's quite a list!! i was so stupid in chicago.. i was too scared to go up and get cherisse's autograph and now it's probably too late :thumbdown: their going to be really big soon and they probably won't meet with all the fans like they do now.. i don't blame them:bleh: some fans can be scary

Aw, I wish you had been able to get an autograph from Mika! When I saw Cherisse I totally took off running after her like a real dork...LOL... oh well! Maybe next time you will have luck and hopefully Mika will still be kind enough to give an autograph or two... :)

OK here we go people

(sorry for my fingers in the way in some of the photos, I didnt have anywhere to put them down or any wall space that was light enough to take the photo)

c8ab1bxk5.jpg

Don S Davies

murphyautographfh9.jpg

Michael Murphy (NZ IDOL runner up)

yuritaraqs1.jpg

Yuri Lowenthal and Tara Platt - AKA Sasuke Uchiha and Temari from Naruto (they're also married to each other)

mikasigtz3.jpg

AND last but not least mika!

Mika #2 is on my wall at the moment!

yuritaraqs1.jpg

Yuri Lowenthal and Tara Platt - AKA Sasuke Uchiha and Temari from Naruto (they're also married to each other)

mikasigtz3.jpg

AND last but not least mika!

Mika #2 is on my wall at the moment!

that's so cool!!! my sister has been watching naruto ALL day because there was some marathon.. and obviousely i love the mika autograph

amanda, i saw you running up to cherisse actually haha and i saw melissa too she was very.... enthusiastic :naughty: i really hope that i get mika's autograph someday because that probably means i'll get to meet him too :blush-anim-cl:

I have a couple---no pictures because I'm at Uni and don't have them with me.

Mika (gotten in person)

Ringo Starr autographed record from the 70's (My cousin works at a thrift shop, and someone dropped off a huge crate of records of a deceased family member about a year and half ago and apparently they didn't know that the Ringo Starr record was autographed across the center because they didn't take it out of the cover).

Relient K (gotten in person)

Rupert Grint (from the mail---it's personalized to me, so I don't think it's a preprint)

Daniel Radcliffe (preprinted, I'm almost positive)

Emma Watson (real autograph on a piece of computer paper, but not gotten in person. One of my best friends has family in SC and Emma was there one summer visiting her grandparents, who happen to live near where my friend was staying, and she met her and got an autograph for me because I used to be an obsessive Harry Potter fan)

AAAAAAAAAAAH

RUPERT GRINT SEEMS LIKE THE COOLEST PERSON EVER!!

I WANT ONE TOOOOOOOOO

*cries*

Hannah I hate you

:biggrin2:

OOh how could I have forgotten about My autographs from my favorate band EVERMORE!

I will have to scan these ones they are very large as there are 3 autographs not just the one! and on both album cover slips!

jeez your an autographaholic!! but i will admit you're not as bad as some of the people in this thread :naughty:

autographaholic? naa just a nerd!

Ive just picked up stuff by accident really, at armegeddon, evermore and mika is the exception, because I just love them, and im a total pulp freak!!

evermore had to have their autograph, I mean I grew up with them when we were kids!! im my home town of fielding!

I can say to you in total I have 8 in total but my most prized ones are just 6, and that includes 2 from evermore and 2 from mika. the other ones were like totally spur of the moment, everyones getting one ill get one too, sort of thing! sadly I was like that once!

:naughty:

jeez your an autographaholic!! but i will admit you're not as bad as some of the people in this thread :

Ok so evermore

scan0005zd9.jpg

Evermore Dreams album (bottom to top, DANN (drummer), PETER (keyboard, bass), John (lead)

scan0007mc4.jpg

Evermore Real life album

I have one from Mika...that's it! I only took a picture of half of it though. It's a picture he drew...but the other half says, To Khusbu Love Mika xxx

It's really special to me because I've never had an autograph before and he drew a picture that I haven't seen other people have before. Obviously I'm sure some people might but not a lot...

I wish I knew what it meant though...I can only guess. My goal is to ask him some day. Anywayz... Here it is!

post-2636-142983671577_thumb.jpg

I have one from Mika...that's it! I only took a picture of half of it though. It's a picture he drew...but the other half says, To Khusbu Love Mika xxx

It's really special to me because I've never had an autograph before and he drew a picture that I haven't seen other people have before. Obviously I'm sure some people might but not a lot...

I wish I knew what it meant though...I can only guess. My goal is to ask him some day. Anywayz... Here it is!

very interesting

All that diagram reminds me is of a scene in a movie I once saw, I doubt thats what It means though!

I have many autographs :S

but those i like to most is:

Mika (i have 2)

Simple plan

Jennifer Aniston

Wow ! You got Jenifer Aniston's autograph ?You're so lucky !! When did u get it ? I'm a big fan of her and the all gang of friends !:biggrin2:

• 4 months later...