2007 - EMA: MTV European Music Awards (Olympiahalle in Munich, Germany): 01-11-2007

Pamette

sniff sniff......

well mika is our number one right??????

duh !! he'll always be !! furthermore it's been only a year he's in buisness he'll have plenty of time to win!:thumb_yello:

It´s not about Mika..i always hate her, her music, her "i´m punk princess" style..i can´t stand her

and i told you. everything was sold for days...

ESTONIA WON!! :bleh:

I already hated Avril,now it's even worst:thumbdown:

It's not like I actually think Mika is the best artist in the world, but I really think Avril is among the worst, what the hell happened here :crybaby:

I totally agree. I'm not holding my breath for Mika to win anything in particular, but for Avril Lavigne to beat him and everyone else is offensive, especially under the circumstances. She's not even European for feckssakes! Let her take the N. American awards.

OMG, hateful Avril!:thumbdown:

Don't worry, we all know Mika is the best and we are the best! What's the problem? :wink2:

...blah, I thougt ema would be different from the american ones..and instead..it's all fake:thumbdown: Mika deserves all the awards out there... and needs promotion

The show is over....avril, i can´t hate you more!!! I need Perez to post something cruel about her now

lmao lets all just go do it ourselves in case he is with MIKA and not got round to it yet

anyone got a nasty pic of her with say a bull ring through her nose or summit?

...blah, I thougt ema would be different from the american ones..and instead..it's all fake:thumbdown: Mika deserves all the awards out there... and needs promotion

MTV is the best music showcase. Being in the awards performing is a good award...

You mean it must be really cool not to be able to carry a tune in a bucket and still beat out amazing vocalists? I saw her at a charity concert and she was godawful. It's not just a matter of taste. She cannot sing.

It was just a general comment. I didn't mean to say that she is a good artist. I don't like her and I agree with you - she can not sing. But I still think it can be pretty cool for a Canadian artist to be succesful in Europe anyway.

The show is over....avril, i can´t hate you more!!! I need Perez to post something cruel about her now

wenn16453461__oPt.jpg

Avril, we told you already. Halloween is over!

Here is Miz Lavigne, in her tired ’80s prom dress, at the MTV Europe Video Music Awards in Munich on Thursday.

Schlampa!

(from perez hilton)

I totally agree. I'm not holding my breath for Mika to win anything in particular, but for Avril Lavigne to beat him and everyone else is offensive, especially under the circumstances. She's not even European for feckssakes! Let her take the N. American awards.

seems like the world is still mainly populated by deaf people :sneaky2: She shouldn't take any awards whatsoever, she wouldn't even deserve to win a local talent show, seeing that she has no ****ing talent :blowup:

It was just a general comment. I didn't mean to say that she is a good artist. I don't like her and I agree with you - she can not sing. But I still think it can be pretty cool for a Canadian artist to be successful in Europe anyway.

I understand, it's great to see artist from here succeed in Europe but she's not necessarily our best!

wenn16453461__oPt.jpg

Avril, we told you already. Halloween is over!

Here is Miz Lavigne, in her tired ’80s prom dress, at the MTV Europe Video Music Awards in Munich on Thursday.

Schlampa!

(from perez hilton)

She's awful !!!!:mf_rosetinted:

It was just a general comment. I didn't mean to say that she is a good artist. I don't like her and I agree with you - she can not sing. But I still think it can be pretty cool for a Canadian artist to be succesful in Europe anyway.

I always wonder why the most annoying Canadians are the most successful abroad? Celine Dion can at least sing, but I'd still like to slap her in the head. And Bryan Adams? :boxed:

I think the only one who has the kind of attention he deserves is Michael Bublé.