2007 - EMA: MTV European Music Awards (Olympiahalle in Munich, Germany): 01-11-2007

Pamette

I don't care. :mf_rosetinted: He won my heart long time ago and proved just the other night that he deserves it.

He'll make his way with or without the MTV European Music award on his shelf. So what? He's not the most ordinary artist anyway, so why go ordinary ways?

GK was awesome, I loved how he packed his 90 minutes show just into two minutes, lol hopefully he won't adopt this idea for tomorrow night :naughty:

Touche! Well said!:punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

To prove to you I'm not drunk I'm copying and pasting from the same page what mellody said in her part 2 of a report...

(report, part 2)

- during lollipop, i threw a few lollipops on stage and mika picked them up, waved them around a bit and then threw them over his shoulder. does any of you have that on video or pix of it?

- he made a lot of eye contact with us (and i think also with many other fans in the centre of front row) during the show.

- usual setlist, with relax in the end. and shirt off during love today. he jumped around a lot, was very energetic in spite of his cold. just one time when he wanted to start talking, he theatrically gasped for air and said "i can't breathe!" and started laughing.

- he always came really close to us, when he was on that bit of stage in the front - that was really amazing, he was at least as close as he had been in ibiza! we had a perfect place, not completely in the centre, but at the left corner of this protruding stage part. and so, during the last song, ioana got mika's spit in her face when he was singing in our direction. she complained to everyone about it, but i guess she somehow liked it, cause she didn't wipe it off but just let it dry.

- meeting mika: i gave him my present and a letter. i had bought for him a english-german dictionary where you have pictures to every word, it's supposed to be easier to learn this way. he said it is good and sth else i don't remember, i told him his german was good but he didn't really believe me, i said i had heard that he was ill and wished him to get well soon. ioana and me told him we would be at the mtv awards and ioana said sth about him winning the awards but he said he doesn't believe he'll win. she also asked him sth about coming to romania, but i'll let her tell that herself, i didn't hear much of it. oh, and he liked her "got mika?" button! i didn't ask for an autograph, will do that another time... but i asked for a hug and got one.

part 3 will follow (meeting luke and cherisse)...

ah ha! this does really well for my self esteem because I have a volley ball game in an hour:naughty:

Well then......:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you! haha:blush-anim-cl: :biggrin2:

I don't care. :mf_rosetinted: He won my heart long time ago and proved just the other night that he deserves it.

He'll make his way with or without the MTV European Music award on his shelf. So what? He's not the most ordinary artist anyway, so why go ordinary ways?

GK was awesome, I loved how he packed his 90 minutes show just into two minutes, lol hopefully he won't adopt this idea for tomorrow night :naughty:

I agree 100% violet_sky! :thumb_yello:

If peole want Avril to win an EMA instead of Mika...let her win...but we all know how to interpret this result, right? :wink2: :wink2:

I agree 100% violet_sky! :thumb_yello:

If peole want Avril to win an EMA instead of Mika...let her win...but we all know how to interpret this result, right? :wink2: :wink2:

Avril is the MTV fav....on MTV latinamerica we are SICK of seeing her all day. The bands nominated to the VMALA (video music awards Latin- america) were all the same. Avril performed and Avril won in the nominations. Sooooo predictable....so I'm not surprised, as Mika wasn't surprised about not winning. I guess He knows the musical industry better than us...:naughty:

Aww. :thumbdown: Oh well, if he takes a look at the board he'll know that he's a winner to us. :thumb_yello:

I just looked back at my other post in here and I realized I quoted the wrong person. I have no clue what I was doing. :naughty:

Drunk.....:fisch:

Aww. :thumbdown: Oh well, if he takes a look at the board he'll know that he's a winner to us. :thumb_yello:

I just looked back at my other post in here and I realized I quoted the wrong person. I have no clue what I was doing. :naughty:

Haha, that's okay, we all do that sometimes I'm sure

Yeah you should look at his myspace page, a bunch of people left messages (including me) to him about it!

Haha, that's okay, we all do that sometimes I'm sure

Yeah you should look at his myspace page, a bunch of people left messages (including me) to him about it!

I checked it for a split second but I only got through three posts before I got sidetracked.

Yeah, you too! haha....taking some shots before class....naughty, naughty:naughty:

Seriously FmBm, stop following me from thread to thread! :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Sometimes you just gotta do it

Oooooh goosssh. It's a good thing I don't drink yet because with how this week has gone I'd probably be smashed. :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

I checked it for a split second but I only got through three posts before I got sidetracked.

Seriously FmBm, stop following me from thread to thread! :mf_rosetinted:

Oooooh goosssh. It's a good thing I don't drink yet because with how this week has gone I'd probably be smashed. :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

Good luck when/if you do!

hehe!:naughty:

I have no time to read all thread, so sorry if this has been posted before.

I watched ema on mtv last nite. mellody I thought I saw ya on camera a bunch of times next to snoop dog.. LMAO.. :biggrin2: made me laugh a lot!! :roftl: dunno if ya are a fan, but Isense you'd have preferred to sit next to mr M, though you'd have been much less on camera. :biggrin2:

the girls next to you, are other mfc'ers?I don't know their faces.. :blink:

Avril is the MTV fav....on MTV latinamerica we are SICK of seeing her all day. The bands nominated to the VMALA (video music awards Latin- america) were all the same. Avril performed and Avril won in the nominations. Sooooo predictable....so I'm not surprised, as Mika wasn't surprised about not winning. I guess He knows the musical industry better than us...:naughty:

I saw... When Avril won Most Addictive Track, there was a camera shot of Mika, who was next to Cherisse, laughing and jokng around... He didn't seem very surprised:mf_rosetinted:

I saw... When Avril won Most Addictive Track, there was a camera shot of Mika, who was next to Cherisse, laughing and jokng around... He didn't seem very surprised:mf_rosetinted:

yes that's true... but the performance was the best from the whole show... none had so colorful and full of excitment show as Mika did :bleh:

yes that's true... but the performance was the best from the whole show... none had so colorful and full of excitment show as Mika did :bleh:

I agree, his performance was great.Even though one could tell that he was a bit sick, and not his usual super energetic self, it was a great show and he did really well.

In fact I couldn't believe my eyes when I read in the aol entertainment news today that "Amy Winehouse and Babyshambles were the best performances of the night"

Someone please shoot me!! I live in the wrong world!!

I think that Amy Wino has a great voice and all that, I love some of her songs, A LOT, but he performance last night was IMO shambolic. She was not even steady on her feet.

And Babyshambles? PLEASE!!

In fact I couldn't believe my eyes when I read in the aol entertainment news today that "Amy Winehouse and Babyshambles were the best performances of the night"

Someone please shoot me!! I live in the wrong world!!

That's pretty outrageous. I like Amy's album even more than Mika's but her performance was awful. I've heard some of her (virtually) a capella performances before and they were magnificent. It's not like she can't sing live. She was just too trashed and/or whatever else is going on with her.

I guess Mika needs to start doing heroin if he's going to match the so-called performances of Amy Winehouse and Babyshambles :boxed: