Gift Books for the BAND.

CazGirl

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I hope it isn't too late to join. I would love to do something for the band. And please could someone tell me the two new projects that are being done now. There are so many threads and too little time and I guess I have missed them or am looking in the wrong spot.

I have just reread the first page and it said that no one can be involved after September 1st and since it is the 3rd I guess I am out of luck. That is too bad it would have been fun. Maybe I can find the other projects and get involved with them.

Oh, I hope it isn't too late to join. I would love to do something for the band. And please could someone tell me the two new projects that are being done now. There are so many threads and too little time and I guess I have missed them or am looking in the wrong spot.

I have just reread the first page and it said that no one can be involved after September 1st and since it is the 3rd I guess I am out of luck. That is too bad it would have been fun. Maybe I can find the other projects and get involved with them.

I may be able to squeeze you in. I don't think anyone's bought the books yet but i shall have to check.

I may be able to squeeze you in. I don't think anyone's bought the books yet but i shall have to check.

Hi CazGirl, It would be wonderful if you could squeeze me in so just let me know.

Silly me, I should have looked at the first page again. Thanks for the add.

Can I as well?

sorry I am a late arriver....but maybe you can put me on a waiting list!

just tell me what I have to do!

>_<

RIGHT, YOU ARE THE LAST ONE!!!

Everyone - stop picking on me because i am soft!!! lmao!!!

Elanorelle really is the last one. Honest. *whips out samurai sword and threateningly...threats*

all instructions are on the front page! ^_^

>_<

RIGHT, YOU ARE THE LAST ONE!!!

Everyone - stop picking on me because i am soft!!! lmao!!!

Elanorelle really is the last one. Honest. *whips out samurai sword and threateningly...threats*

all instructions are on the front page! ^_^

haha, i think you'll go crazy when i ask if i could join?:blush-anim-cl:

maybe?

please?

cause i ask it so nice?

ok..understand if you say no but it would be nice if you allowed me to join?

haha, i think you'll go crazy when i ask if i could join?:blush-anim-cl:

maybe?

please?

cause i ask it so nice?

ok..understand if you say no but it would be nice if you allowed me to join?

...do you HAVE to guilt trip? :sneaky2:

im gna see if i can buy cherisse's book tomorrow. depends how many pages i have so you'll have to wait and see.

Heyyyy

Do you know when we've wrote the messages, do we just email them to the person who is organising the book for that member?

And do we have to make them look real pretty like that one? ^ (im not good at that stuff!)

=] <3

thats right! lol you can make it in whatever way you like!

im so excited, i bought all the stuff today! i bought cherrise a black book with black pages. that way i can use LOTS OF BRIGHT PENS and glittery gold and silver ones to really jazz it up!!!! it only has 40 pages so people are gonna have to share a page, i couldnt get a book thats 70 pages big! im hoping to decorate the inside pages with those colourful clouds and circles mika has on his cover.