Gift Books for the BAND.

CazGirl

Yes, I am a big sook. I cry at anything. I am very Japanese that way.

It's just so lovely!! :blush-anim-cl:

Do Japanese people cry a lot then? :blink:

Guess what - I'm bringing Pocky to the concert! :biggrin2: and wasabi_tea is bringing some too!!

And I'm so happy you like it :)

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ola a todos voçes quero pedir uma coisa ao mika e espero que ele veja vem a Portugal espero que percebas portugues pois eu so percebo muito pouco olha eu peço que venhas dar um concerto em Portugal va lá plise mas vem dar no algarve pode ser ok espero que tu vejas este comentario escrito em portugues. Adieus

Ola a todos voçes quero pedir uma coisa ao mika e espero que ele veja vem a Portugal espero que percebas portugues pois eu so percebo muito pouco olha eu peço que venhas dar um concerto em Portugal va lá plise mas vem dar no algarve pode ser ok espero que tu vejas este comentario escrito em portugues. Adieus

hello! welcome to the fanclub! Unfortunately I do not speak a word of Portugese xD

Do Japanese people cry a lot then? :blink:

Guess what - I'm bringing Pocky to the concert! :biggrin2: and wasabi_tea is bringing some too!!

And I'm so happy you like it :)

Just saw this post now Caz!

Yes, Japanese do cry at anything, happy or sad....

I saw you and wasabi_tea were taking Pocky. I thought I should have sent some in my mika mail... or my secret santa, but that would have given it away, eh.

BTW any footage from book handing over? What about the other books, did Jemmalee take pics of them somewhere?

Just saw this post now Caz!

Yes, Japanese do cry at anything, happy or sad....

I saw you and wasabi_tea were taking Pocky. I thought I should have sent some in my mika mail... or my secret santa, but that would have given it away, eh.

BTW any footage from book handing over? What about the other books, did Jemmalee take pics of them somewhere?

no footage handing them over the John as far as I know, I'm afraid.

As for Mikey and Martin's books, they're amazing! i dunno if Jem took any pix. They're like a pastel yellow on the front, and she bought all these gorgeous pop up letters for the front of the books, and write "martin" and "mikey". she got these pop up animals too and placed them randomly in the book. They're so good, not at all disappointing. In fact, they were marvellous! At the end of Mikey's book it has pretend pictures of Jem and Mikey as a couple ROFL, see her myspace pix to see what I mean!

I didn't get time to look at Luke's book, because they were still finishing it.

Sorry guys, but best bet is to ask Jem.

I did tell Cherisse when I told her that the MFC made the band gift books, and that I gave them to John, and that I made hers :biggrin2: and she said "awww thankyou!!!" and we had a picture taken.

And I'm smaller than her :blink:

I've sent her a message on myspace but she hasnt even read it yet.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11080

I thought it was important to post it here.. :wub2:

cherisse posted on the behalf of the band how much did they loved the books.. martin also said it live when we met him in the bar.. and I'm particularly proud he'd some appreciation words for my daughter's card. :wub2:

they are all so lovely!! I so enjoyed speaking with them, finally :wub2: (minus mikey, sadly).

Cherisse messaged me back on MySpace...

Hey you! ;-0

I got my book safe and sound and i just want to say....................... thank you soooooo much for it! :-) its absolutely amazing! ;-) it must have taken you ages so i just want you to know i appreciate it and it really means alot! that is def one of the best presents i have ever gotten so thank you again!!! :-) i dont know what to say now apart from..... ***THANK YOU!!!! *** hehe :-P

Sorry again about the cancelled shows but at least theyve been rescheduled eh! Hope you have a lovely christmas and will be seeing you in feb, wooo! Chat to ya soon!

lots of love...

Cherisse

xx

:biggrin2:

:woot_jump:

Hey you! ;-0

I got my book safe and sound and i just want to say....................... thank you soooooo much for it! :-) its absolutely amazing! ;-) it must have taken you ages so i just want you to know i appreciate it and it really means alot! that is def one of the best presents i have ever gotten so thank you again!!! :-) i dont know what to say now apart from..... ***THANK YOU!!!! *** hehe :-P

Sorry again about the cancelled shows but at least theyve been rescheduled eh! Hope you have a lovely christmas and will be seeing you in feb, wooo! Chat to ya soon!

lots of love...

Cherisse

xx

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: I knew she will like it ! It's so amazing!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11080

I thought it was important to post it here.. :wub2:

cherisse posted on the behalf of the band how much did they loved the books.. martin also said it live when we met him in the bar.. and I'm particularly proud he'd some appreciation words for my daughter's card. :wub2:

they are all so lovely!! I so enjoyed speaking with them, finally :wub2: (minus mikey, sadly).

:thumb_yello: cool!! this makes it all worth it!

Hey you! ;-0

lots of love...

Cherisse

xx

:biggrin2::thumb_yello: she's such a sweetie!!!!

Caz you should be so proud of yourself:thumb_yello:

i am after all that agro lol!!! I actually kinda miss not seeing it on my bedroom floor O.o it's not often i give all my original artwork away XD

:lmao::naughty:

u did an amazing job caz!

thankyou!!!