MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you don't want to do it, it's ok!

Petra, don't worry, I'm sure that nobody got upset or felt forced to!! We're all excited and I'm sure that we're all on a high thinking of saturday!:biggrin2:

and to clarify my positon, I think it's a great idea, just that I'm not sure how I will sound ,that's all!

We'll see, hehe!

According to what I just read, some fans (non-MFC) are planning to turn up shortly after 6 PM.

Who said that? Where? Who are they? If you speak to them make sure not to tell at what time WE are turning up, MWUAHAHAHAHAAAAA:sneaky2: :biggrin2::naughty:

Who said that? Where? Who are they? If you speak to them make sure not to tell at what time WE are turning up, MWUAHAHAHAHAAAAA:sneaky2: :biggrin2::naughty:

I just read it in the StudiVZ (the german "facebook"... if anyone doesnt know). anyway... we'll be first. there is no one else as weird as we are :naughty: And I'm not going to tell ANYONE!!! If I do, they'll probably turn up as early as we do :blink:

I just read it in the StudiVZ (the german "facebook"... if anyone doesnt know). anyway... we'll be first. there is no one else as weird as we are :naughty: And I'm not going to tell ANYONE!!! If I do, they'll probably turn up as early as we do :blink:

"the weirder the better BRING IT ON!":punk:

Girls... I don't think I will be online much tomorrow. I have much to do before the weekend and I need my time. So I will check this thread tomorrow night for the latest news.

Petra - I know you posted a reference/booking confirmation and I can't remember where (here, via PM, via mail)... So I forgot in which name you booked and unfortunately I don't have the time to search for it... Could you...? Thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh well. I guess we will be fine anyway if we tell the Zivi that we are the Mika group booked by Petra. :naughty:

Girls... I don't think I will be online much tomorrow. I have much to do before the weekend and I need my time. So I will check this thread tomorrow night for the latest news.

Petra - I know you posted a reference/booking confirmation and I can't remember where (here, via PM, via mail)... So I forgot in which name you booked and unfortunately I don't have the time to search for it... Could you...? Thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

Blue, i already sent you the PM who Petra sent to us the other day

I won´t be so much here neither tomorrow but...hey! we´ll be together on saturdaaaaaay

True..but thinking about maybe this will be my last Mika´s gig makes me feel so sad...

I remember that he said he wanted to do it for at least 35 years. so you'll DEFINITELY have LOTS of gigs to go to!!!!

I remember that he said he wanted to do it for at least 35 years. so you'll DEFINITELY have LOTS of gigs to go to!!!!

I know but it won´t be the same. The last gig of this season i mean..Mika has a fan for the rest of his days :lmao:

Indeed Queenie, maybe for this year - but not forever! And I am quite sure you will be in London. :thumb_yello:

BABZZ! Forgot to wish you a happy birthday and now it's already the next day... Sorry, hope you had a good one! :punk:

oh god panic! I don't have anything ready for... well tomorrow actually! don't really know what to wear yet, I have not packed, I don't have my speech prepared (lol) and I am away the whole day tomorrow (Friday)

and above all I didn't finish my stupid studying today! when on earth am I gonna do that now?? :boxed:

okay I'm trying to breathe...

I'm telling you time is running too fast, I can't keep track!!

oh god panic! I don't have anything ready for... well tomorrow actually! don't really know what to wear yet, I have not packed, I don't have my speech prepared (lol) and I am away the whole day tomorrow (Friday)

and above all I didn't finish my stupid studying today! when on earth am I gonna do that now?? :boxed:

okay I'm trying to breathe...

I'm telling you time is running too fast, I can't keep track!!

don't worry, I'm exactly the same! :blush-anim-cl:

I won't be sleeping at all this night (have to write an essay overnight...gotta hand it in next MONDAY) And guess who does have time to do it calmly at home this weekend? :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, so far I only did some other things for uni (the ones I didn't finish I postponed to be done on the plane and at the airport - haha)...

Hmmm, and of course I had to got to that Halloween party yesterday and of course I had to watch the EMAs today :naughty::boxed:

Besides, I didn't pack anything (only just got all my stuff from the laundrette, yeah I needed to do my washing at this time of the day/night)...will do that tomorrow in the evening I guess. Of course I didn't think of what to say to M, not time, no time...

Well, you see, you are not alone...*sing*

I feel sick. Oh my god, that whole thing is going to kill me.

I'll just take this bloody ticket with me now, grrrr.

Hell, I'm NOT ready for tomorrow.... I also don't know what to wear, what rucksack to bring, what things to bring that keep me warm while waiting, what to say and so on and so on. I feel really really sick because of all this :sad: