MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

:yay: :yay: It just came up my mind to take the book with the LiCM-piano partitions with me! Ok, I need to carry it then but after all, there are huge Mika-pics inside it where he could write his nice name on :wub2:

So I'll take the LiCM-booklet & the piano partitions... I guess.. Do you have any other good idea??? :blink:

I got two small union jacks - shall i bring them? (i could also just take them with me & then leave them in the car)

sorry, I'm just so excited and bouncy... I don't know what else to do than posting here & planning stupid things.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, I'm NOT ready for tomorrow.... I also don't know what to wear, what rucksack to bring, what things to bring that keep me warm while waiting, what to say and so on and so on. I feel really really sick because of all this :sad:

Keine blaue Knickerbocker? :bleh:

Forgot to tell you. In my local supermarket yesterday I saw a man. With a KNICKERBOCKER. A beige one. Red jumper, red long socks... It looked like his daily dress... and he spoke Dutch without any accent, obviously he was not even a Bavarian! Ow man, there actually ARE people who wear knickerbockers in daily life! :shocked:

Unbelievable.. I'm doing the very same thing at the moment!!! :blink:

Cool, getting in the mood! :punk: I'm playing it over and over in my car again lately. And now on my computer. I love it...

*listening to Lukes solo in Sweet Dreams now*

Forgot to tell you. In my local supermarket yesterday I saw a man. With a KNICKERBOCKER. A beige one. Red jumper, red long socks... It looked like his daily dress... and he spoke Dutch without any accent, obviously he was not even a Bavarian! Ow man, there actually ARE people who wear knickerbockers in daily life! :shocked:

.....freak!!:naughty: ......

I feel sick. Oh my god, that whole thing is going to kill me.

I'll just take this bloody ticket with me now, grrrr.

Hell, I'm NOT ready for tomorrow.... I also don't know what to wear, what rucksack to bring, what things to bring that keep me warm while waiting, what to say and so on and so on. I feel really really sick because of all this :sad:

Petra, RELAX! You'll be fine!! We will be fine!!

Cold, yes, but fine :roftl: Just look at it this way: the only essentials are your ticket, and clothes.

The rest is dispensable if you really need to leave it behind.

Don't you feel a lot better now,hehe?

Everything will turn out fine......gosh I AM excited now, less than a day!! wohooooooooooooo!!

I've just done my online checkin but sadly I don't have access to a printer now so it looks like I have only half-done it.

Oh well, at least I chose a seat in the "safe" area of the plane.

Do you know that, consistently (and this is a FACT), out of air crashes with survivors, the highest numbers to survive are ALWAYS the ones sitting on the emergency exit rows or up to 7 rows before/after?

I always take that into account now when I chose a seat on a plane. Up those chances and all that,hehehe!

Now my only fear is that all the waiting around in the chill will make me upgrade my cold to a pneumonia,hehe...Mika: the things that you make us do!!!:biggrin2:

I'm afraid my camera won't work

I'm afraid he might cancel.

I'm afraid we won't be first row.

I'm afraid he'll fall off-stage today :boxed:

I'm afraid I'll have to go to the toilet at 7PM

I'm afraid I won't find the way by car.

I'm afraid of star-struckness.

I'm afraid of not meeting him.

I'm afraid of having to tell my aunt today that she'll have to wait for 6 hours.

and so on and so forth.

I'm being paranoid :blink:

I can't believe you're making me do this:wink2: Sigh....

I'm afraid my camera won't work

In the rare case that it doesn't: there are another 29 of us with cameras. Even in the scenario of the "camera plague", if only for statistical reasons, SOME cameras will be left working.So you will get your pics.

I'm afraid he might cancel.

I don't think that it's a likely situation, but if it is, there is nothing that we can do about it.

I'm afraid we won't be first row.

Oh, WE WILL. Do not doubt it. Nobody else will turn up that early.We got front row in Barcelona in far worse circumstances.

I'm afraid he'll fall off-stage today :boxed:

Now that would be too much bad luck- again, nothing we can do about it, so don't even think of it.

I'm afraid I'll have to go to the toilet at 7PM

We will all go to the toilet just before they open the doors so that we're ready for the gig.We queued since 1.30 pm til the concert started around 9ish in Barcelona, and we did a few visits to the toilet. No probs.

I'm afraid I won't find the way by car.

You will possibly get lost once or twice, as these things usually go, but you will eventually find it. Just have the address ready, a map, and if lost stop and ask a taxi driver. Or stop at a hotel or station.

I'm afraid of star-struckness.

Oh well- we will see when the moment comes!

I'm afraid of not meeting him.

That is a possibility, which is always there.

I think that we will,we will do all that we can to meet him, but it's never a given. Just hope!

I'm afraid of having to tell my aunt today that she'll have to wait for 6 hours.

She can just go to a cafe and wait there if she wants?Or go somewhere else, etc.

and so on and so forth.

Now please don't come up with any other "fears" cause I have too much to do to be replying to all of them!:sneaky2::roftl:

I'm being paranoid :blink:

yes, you are!!

About the camera: my not-so-Mika-loving bf said I can borrow his camera (the small one, not the semi-prof thingie of course). :shocked:

I can bring his camera! To a Mika gig! :shocked:

So yeah, don't worry. If your camera lets you down (don't take it as an option though) there will be at least 29 others. :wink2:

About the camera: my not-so-Mika-loving bf said I can borrow his camera (the small one, not the semi-prof thingie of course). :shocked:

I can bring his camera! To a Mika gig! :shocked:

So yeah, don't worry. If your camera lets you down (don't take it as an option though) there will be at least 29 others. :wink2:

Wow Blue! That sure must be a sign of love!!:thumb_yello:

Oh my god, I missed one day at the forum, and I had to read about 20 pages, lol.

I'm really excited!

Don't be nervous, nobody will be sick tomorrow. They've invented 'paracetamol' for this sort events :biggrin2:

Oh my god, I missed one day at the forum, and I had to read about 20 pages, lol.

I'm really excited!

Don't be nervous, nobody will be sick tomorrow. They've invented 'paracetamol' for this sort events :biggrin2:

lo I already went to the drugstore to get some meds that will stop my starting cold from becoming a real cold :thumb_yello:

I don't want to catch your cold tomorrow Starrats! :bleh:

OK, off to do some things that are on my list, see you later!

I'm bringing my tablets with me :thumb_yello: there Echinaforce tablets from A.Vogel :bleh:

And my cold is in a very very early stage :bleh: I always get this dry feeling in my throat when there is a cold coming :wink2:

I'm really excited!

That's true! :wink2::biggrin2:

Any day, but NOT tomorrow!!!