MIKA@RIMINI(Italy)-CANCELLED for over-Alpes engagement

Giulietta

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys... I imagine you must be so angry...

What is the reason given for the cancellation?

Well, actually this cancellation thing is just the cherry on my cake: i'm angry for my dead computer...but that's just me:blush-anim-cl:

And the only person I could fight with for a good reason today, he's out until tomorrow.

so, he officially cancelled in the end.. I am speechless, though it's a lot better knowing it now.

story keeps repeating and I think it's beyond careless and shameful. I thought it was only for festivals and not also his own gigs.:thumbdown:

http://www.mtv.it/news/news_page.asp?IDNEWS=21545&from=MYMTV_NEWS

MIKA LIVE

_t.gif

Confermate le due date di Torino e Bologna. Vincile con MTV

Come inizialmente previsto, saranno due le tappe italiane del tour di Mika: il 19 ottobre a Torino e il 20 a Bologna.

La terza data italiana del tour autunnale, prevista per il 22 ottobre a Rimini è stata annullata a causa di un cambiamento all'interno del tour europeo che prevede un' ulteriore tappa di Mika oltralpe, portando all'annullamento dell'ultima tappa in Italia. {:sneaky2:}

I biglietti per la data di Rimini saranno rimborsabili nei rispettivi punti vendita entro e non oltre il 10 dicembre 2007.

Ecco dunque i due appuntamenti da non mancare:

VENERDI' 19 OTTOBRE - TORINO - MAZDAPALACE

SABATO 20 OTTOBRE - BOLOGNA - LAND ROVER ARENA PALADOZZA

Nel frattempo, procedono a ritmo sostenuto le vendite per le due date italiane inizialmente previste nella prima stesura del tour europeo: TORINO (19 Ottobre) e BOLOGNA (20 Ottobre).

Dopo i successi di 'Grace Kelly' (brano più programmato dalle radio in tutto il 2007) e 'Relax', Mika vola di nuovo alto con il terzo estratto dall'album già oro 'Life in Cartoon Motion', dal titolo 'Love Today'.

Torna da queste parti nei prossimi giorni per scoprire come vincere gli ultimi biglietti rimasti!

Please Giulietta, don't erase this event!

Erasing it would mean that this event has never existed! It's too easy! They must think "people will forget, people will forgive us".

All the events which were cancelled should be on the calendar to show that they were cancelled and that we don't agree with the way the management do their job! They don't respect people doing that.

Please Giulietta, don't erase this event!

Erasing it would mean that this event has never existed! It's too easy! They must think "people will forget, people will forgive us".

All the events which were cancelled should be on the calendar to show that they were cancelled and that we don't agree with the way the management do their job! They don't respect people doing that.

I totally agree with that!

GO PAMETTE :thumb_yello: