**** Mika T Shirt Competition ****

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I've got more ideas...but I already entered my pic. I'll save it for another time.

No one ask me what the idea is - I'm not gonna share this one :naughty:

If anyone else has a great idea - I wouldn't hesitate to post your photo soon in case someone else thinks of the same thing! And you'll look like the one copying! Hurry - I just wanna see more!

Freddie - will they all be collectively put together at the end so we don't have to sort through this whole thread?! :shocked:

Yeh for definate :biggrin2: , nice idea

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried to do my photo shoot this morning but it's very very windy here at the moment. Doing a photo shoot with an MFC sign and windforce 7 :bleh: can be quite annoying. :naughty:

Oh well. I have to wait until tonight for the upload (can't find the cable thingie connector). Be patient. :wink2:

Melody that's a lovely picture. Looking forward to seeing Blue & Wendi's...I have ti decide soon what I'm going to do.....I have a couple of pics, but I'm not sure that they're worthy of entry after Kath, MM and Melody's entries...:blink: I'll not give up hope just yet......

Great job Blue! :thumb_yello: I think you just gave me an idea to do the same for my suitcase when I go to California and London! Just as Freddie said, it's "promoting" the MFC (can't do that on my underwear :naughty: ).

That's great Blue!

...another brilliant oldling entry:thumb_yello:

(am I imagining it, or are our entries all quite personal? -I think that most of us have done photos that would be considered very "typical" of ourselves..............even Kath!:naughty: )

What do you mean...'even Kath'...blooming cheek!