**** Mika T Shirt Competition ****

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Good news:biggrin2:

At the GMA show in New York the VIPs were given a Mika T Shirt , we have been sent some of these to give away as MFC competition prizes :thumb_yello:

It is open to everyone and and is a great chance to own an exclusive Mika item.

LOGO TO PRINT: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/mikafanclubLOGO.jpg

Competition Details

Above is the MFC logo , please print this off and take a picture of it in an unusual location! , the 10 most weird and wonderful locations will win a t shirt! (If you cant print it, you can draw something *like* it)

Closing date :10th October 2007

We have also decided to give the top MFC Donaters a free T Shirt , so all below you will get one so please dont enter the competition :

#1 calicojasmine

#2 Kata

#3 robertina

#4 esperia75

#5 Dee

#6 Yoppappop

#7 babspanky

#8 dcdeb

#9 rumbagirl

** note if you feel you should be on the top 10 but are not please PM me **

mine: (im not evil. my little brother made me strangle him. annoying twat.:mf_rosetinted: )

100_2046.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol i just ran around and took this in a couple of minutes the batteries were so close to dieing, but the good old *Shake the camera* trick brought them back to life

it is our puppy dog all curled up in bed, lol she was so good for me, she just layed there and sniffed it a bit, can we have more than one photo? knowing me i will think of something genius as soon as i have posted this. ahh i may as well put a couple of our 'photoshoot' up lol

mikafan002.jpg

mikafan005.jpg

lol i just ran around and took this in a couple of minutes the batteries were so close to dieing, but the good old *Shake the camera* trick brought them back to life

it is our puppy dog all curled up in bed, lol she was so good for me, she just layed there and sniffed it a bit, can we have more than one photo? knowing me i will think of something genius as soon as i have posted this. ahh i may as well put a couple of our 'photoshoot' up lol

mikafan002.jpg

mikafan005.jpg

Sooooooooo cute :biggrin2:

Once upon a time, in a land called Seattle Washington, there lived a grumpy old troll under a bridge. He spent most of his time crushing Volkswagen Bugs, and frightening the neighborhood children. Once I told him about the wonders of the Mika Fan Club, he decided to join!

mfctroll.jpg

He's just not crazy about having the logo stuck under his nose. :naughty:

mfctroll2.jpg

Once upon a time, in a land called Seattle Washington, there lived a grumpy old troll under a bridge. He spent most of his time crushing Volkswagen Bugs, and frightening the neighborhood children. Once I told him about the wonders of the Mika Fan Club, he decided to join!

mfctroll.jpg

mfctroll2.jpg

URGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

mfctroll.jpg

mfctroll2.jpg

Brilliant :biggrin2:

Did you live it there?

mfctroll.jpg

mfctroll2.jpg

that is so cool! :groupwave::groupwave:

This wasn't my original idea but I was poorly over the weekend and couldn't leave the house (sicky..not good lol), so this was a quick brainstorm I had this morning and it's kinda a "proof" for what I intend to do next time I go to Devon :mf_rosetinted: (ps, my hubby will go nuts if he knows I went and stuck MFC logos all over his beloved models it's not like he has been building almost every thing you can see by hand with cardboard and wires and any other bits of st0of lying about the house for 20 years is it) :naughty: but shhh don't tell him and he will NEVER know, it's not even finished yet, and that is only one tiny part of the dam thing, it's got its own room FGS, ah well I can't winge I got MY obsession too.

PA080708.jpg

and another view:

PA080703.jpg

and another, how many MFC logo's can you get in one pic :naughty:

PA080704.jpg

I knew this thing would come in handy one day :naughty: