**** Mika T Shirt Competition ****

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Yes please , Im coming to the U S of A soon

<is scared>

The lyrics are from theInnuendo album, right? I love that song.

Are we going to hear about the T-Shirt competition when you come back?

You're going to LA, right? I don't know if you are planning to go out with others. There are a lot of fun things to do there. The REAL studio tours may have ceased because of security. I went to 3 or 4. I believe it was through Warner's studio. Every tour was different. They only allowed 10 in for the tour, and you needed an appointment. Depending on what was going on, we were able to see a little bit of actual shooting. One time we saw Meryl Streep by her trailer. We were on the "very secret" Batman set...that was fascinating. We saw what they used as broken glass for the first Die Hard movie...bits of smoothed out thick plastic. We saw orchestration, the costume area, and more...so great. Farmer's market and the vicinity are fun. Don't miss Melrose...great and very different stores. The beaches are great, especially Venice. Lots more.

When are you leaving? If soon, let me say goodbye for now and have a GREAT time. Check things out, as you never know when Mika will be going there to record, plan,....more of a chance there than anywhere else in the US. Take care and be well. Ta.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay. thats so cool. i suck at taking pictures. and drawing. and writing music. and sports. im only good at designing rlly....u should see me play a sport*has bad flashback* like softball for example!

"breana catch the frigging ball dumbass!"

"what? *gets hit* ouch!"

"nice job"

"thanks!"

**************switches over to hitting***************

"okay. a lefty up at back huh? now breana. HIT THE BALL!"

"okay!"

*pitches

"strike."

*piotches*

strike

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Don't worry! You'll find what you're good at! I came to college and I'm working for my graphic design degree and I took a photography class for one of my art credits. I played with the thought of becomming a photographer but pushed it aside and then basically I woke up one morning thinking about it. I called my mom and well that was the day I woke up and realized what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.

What kind of stuff do you design? I remember your bags and your vest for Luke... maybe you could be a fashion designer! :cool:

The lyrics are from theInnuendo album, right? I love that song.

Are we going to hear about the T-Shirt competition when you come back?

You're going to LA, right? I don't know if you are planning to go out with others. There are a lot of fun things to do there. The REAL studio tours may have ceased because of security. I went to 3 or 4. I believe it was through Warner's studio. Every tour was different. They only allowed 10 in for the tour, and you needed an appointment. Depending on what was going on, we were able to see a little bit of actual shooting. One time we saw Meryl Streep by her trailer. We were on the "very secret" Batman set...that was fascinating. We saw what they used as broken glass for the first Die Hard movie...bits of smoothed out thick plastic. We saw orchestration, the costume area, and more...so great. Farmer's market and the vicinity are fun. Don't miss Melrose...great and very different stores. The beaches are great, especially Venice. Lots more.

When are you leaving? If soon, let me say goodbye for now and have a GREAT time. Check things out, as you never know when Mika will be going there to record, plan,....more of a chance there than anywhere else in the US. Take care and be well. Ta.

Helloooo

I hope to have the winners before I go to USA ..... but running out of time:shocked:

Ohhh i wished I was in LA Im actually in Portland OR ....:biggrin2:

I leave on the 21st Oct :thumb_yello:

Helloooo

I hope to have the winners before I go to USA ..... but running out of time:shocked:

Gosh, I am verbose. :blink: Some of my grey cells have packed up, and are gone for good. :doh: Well, I haven't been to Oregon, but I hear it's lovely. :fisch: Glad to have you here a bit longer. :)

Helloooo

Freddie!!!! You'll only be a few hours away from where I live! How long will you be here? I would love it if there was a chance that I could meet you. :biggrin2: