Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha!!!!

Woo!!!

Im just trying to get people to notice....

I couldnt write 'Free Sex' with a link could i? hehe....

actually.... that could work!!! :lmfao:

someone should do it and see how many more views the thread gets....... :roftl:

Ha ha freddie wouldnt leave you alone if you did that!

ha ha i might let sarah have you freddie - then your stuffed.

If you did, i'd send him some sexy outfits. like a little bunny costume, with high heels and a feather boa... and he'd be forced to take a photo...

Or i might just send some cat fur from my kitten... how lovely and sentimental. Everybody loves Kitties....

If you did, i'd send him some sexy outfits. like a little bunny costume, with high heels and a feather boa... and he'd be forced to take a photo...

Or i might just send some cat fur from my kitten... how lovely and sentimental. Everybody loves Kitties....

or a sexy kitten outfit - two birds with one stone there!

Computer program

Ive created one that reads your specifications, looks at your locations and matches you in the best way.

Anyone who joings after 6pm today will be paired by hand/mouse ;)

Hahahaha :lmao:

Quick Request:

- Can all MM2 participants take their locations from the details next to their avatars and out of their sigs please. Things such as flags and e.g. 'Romania Pride #21' might give away your identities.

Does Seafoam Islands count? :blink::tears:

Quick Request:

- Can all MM2 participants take their locations from the details next to their avatars and out of their sigs please. Things such as flags and e.g. 'Romania Pride #21' might give away your identities.

Okerly Dokerly..........

can i just put UK? Cause theres quite a few people from the UK here so it would be hard to see from that...

But ill take it all out if you want.

Bah humbug! I don't like Christmas and am an all round miserable bitch, but I will give this a go.

Add me please?

hahaha.... only just read this and it made me laugh...

i got my message and it said mm2 and an address i was like oh im buying for mm2 and looked at the list and hey no mm2 on there and then i just kinda got the idea:blink: oops silly me!!!!

hahaha.... only just read this and it made me laugh...

i got my message and it said mm2 and an address i was like oh im buying for mm2 and looked at the list and hey no mm2 on there and then i just kinda got the idea:blink: oops silly me!!!!

I made a similar mistake when my inbox shows a message from mika titled mika mail lol - screw similarly named newsletters

Oooooh how exciting I received an address. :D

Sorry if this has been asked again but can we sign what we send with our name? Or will that be a secret too (untill everyone has received their thing and opened it etc.)

Quick Request:

Small problem for those of us "world representatives" from other countries. And I PMed you about another problem relating to Japan specifically.

I recieved my partners address. Thanks, Pink. I'm now excited!

Small problem for those of us "world representatives" from other countries. And I PMed you about another problem relating to Japan specifically.

What's the problem do we have?

I recieved my partners address. Thanks, Pink. I'm now excited!

What's the problem do we have?

The Japanese PO will not deliver letters without the registered name for that address being on the letter.