• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI ! I'm the pianist here:)

oooh fun stuff!

me going to practice again

.This will rock your socks off!

Hannah...I will send you the zip file with the melody tonight

I will re-record the piece because my timing is a tad off..

This will be great! PM me too if you need some help.

Suz

Three chicken suits :roftl: I hate the word suits ! I always pronounce it completely wrong but I'll practise now...:roftl:

Suits...Suits...suits..... :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: i have this line too :biggrin2:

OH MY GOD

i went onto the guinness world record site and i typed in

"most people to be envolved in a song together"

and... and ........... it said no matching rcords found !!!!!!!!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

haha :roftl: :roftl: you crack me up :roftl: but I think 101 is quite a lot but maybe there are some choirs with a lot of people so ...

There are definitely some choirs who have more people (like the Fischerchöre or so) but my idea with the world record was somehow aiming at the fact that all of us record it at home and then send it to Hannah. I don't think that such a huge singing-voice-assembling has ever been done!

However, i also checked the guiness-page and I just typed in "song" or "sing" in the field and in said in both cases that there were no matching world records. But I don't know which other general word to type in to find out about all this. But we could actually ask the guiness-committee (in case we are really interested in setting up a record (if that's possible). We just have to fill in a form or so... but I do not know how long this would need (not the filling of the form but the guiness-committee to react).

This makes me think of that Robbie Williams-concert in Knebworth. Does anybody own the DVD? He sang a karaoke-version of "Strong" with about 100,000 people and announced this to be a new world record (so if this really counted we definitely need more people...).

My fan club sent to me....

I think i can handle that! hehehe!

This is such a wonderful idea!!!

When is Avoca (did I spell that right?) delivering it?

I think she is delivering it December 3rd? I believe? :blink::)

There are definitely some choirs who have more people (like the Fischerchöre or so) but my idea with the world record was somehow aiming at the fact that all of us record it at home and then send it to Hannah. I don't think that such a huge singing-voice-assembling has ever been done!

However, i also checked the guiness-page and I just typed in "song" or "sing" in the field and in said in both cases that there were no matching world records. But I don't know which other general word to type in to find out about all this. But we could actually ask the guiness-committee (in case we are really interested in setting up a record (if that's possible). We just have to fill in a form or so... but I do not know how long this would need (not the filling of the form but the guiness-committee to react).

This makes me think of that Robbie Williams-concert in Knebworth. Does anybody own the DVD? He sang a karaoke-version of "Strong" with about 100,000 people and announced this to be a new world record (so if this really counted we definitely need more people...).

Yes but these people weren't from all over the world ! How many different country do we have involved ;) haha

Yes but these people weren't from all over the world ! How many different country do we have involved ;) haha

at least 5 :D (wow, what an amazing number)

so far I've counted la Suisse, USA, THE UK, Argentinia and l'Allemagne. :)