Official Mika Christmas Project Thread

Hannah

17 days! wow! That means theres only 18 days til my birthday! :toot:

Ok, ive recorded and sent you the file, if you check your inbox they should be there. Hope it will be ok.

If you need me to do more, please just look me up. :biggrin2::bleh:

Thank you! I got it and it is beautiful! Your voice is great! You're a singer, right? :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone! :thumb_yello:

Even though only 19 out of 102 people have sent in their lines and there's only 17 days to go before the deadline, this thing is getting finished and delivered to Mika no matter what. Not being pessimistic but realistic, I know that I'm not going to get even nearly all the lines from people, but I'm still finishing it. I don't care if everyone taking part has to stop some random person on the street to sing a line or has to record themselves for 5 different parts, it's going to get complete. :naughty:

GREAT! :biggrin2: I was getting worried. But we'll make it. I'll try to convince my sister to record a line as well! LOL!

I'm going to finish it no matter what. If people don't send in their lines, whatever, they just won't be in it. I'll get people that can record on short notice to sing more than one line if I have to, and probably will.

Any volunteers?

Me! Me! I'm on holidays the 22-28 but I can record another line just before I leave or when I come back... just let me know!

hannah i sended you a PM...i don't understand....

please send me a PM or something if you need my voice for a line!!!

have a nice day

PS: my 10 year old brother could participate! he has a nice voice haha

OK...I converted my files...

Check to see if they work now...

I hate to say this, but they still don't work. :( The files open, but you hit play and it's just an empty, less than 1 second long file.

Do you have Windows? If you do, take your microphone and go to start >> all programs >> accessories >> entertainment >> sound recorder, and then you can record it and save it as a .wav file. :)

Hannah! Ritchie will do a line tonight and I will do another line and I will do some "reminding" for you too!

smiles!

But we should probably wait until the 30th, don't you think? There are tons of people that haven't sent me their lines, but they might before then.

I hate to say this, but they still don't work. :( The files open, but you hit play and it's just an empty, less than 1 second long file.

Do you have Windows? If you do, take your microphone and go to start >> all programs >> accessories >> entertainment >> sound recorder, and then you can record it and save it as a .wav file. :)

Aww...dang...no I don't have a mic...I think I'll need to scout out someone who does...

hey jus dropping by to let u know i haven't forgotten...i'm soo sick so i can't do any recordings now...plus i haven't been on MFC in aaaaagesss!!!!!!

just in case....if you can't do this could I take you line? I've always wanted to take the "five big girls " one :P

I hope you get better and you can record it! anyway there's a lot of lines left

As I said, I recorded my part a week ago, but my stupid brother accidentally deleted ALL things conected with Mika from the computer :tears:, so now I haven't got my christmas audio message and I lost all pictures, videos and songs :thumbdown:. But I'll surely record it again and send before 31.10!

I have laryngitis but Ill try to get it done, no matter what I'm doing this!! laryngitis or no laryngitis!!:thumb_yello:

Laryngitis? Gosh, that sounds awful. Hope you are better, by the end of the week. :) I sent my lines only some days ago, because I was with the flu and couldn't record them as early as I would have liked. You'll make it, I'm sure; don't worry.

God, I'm bored. Is there anybody around?

I have laryngitis but Ill try to get it done, no matter what I'm doing this!! laryngitis or no laryngitis!!:thumb_yello:

Oh rosina.....hope you get well!!

don't speak too much, don't force the voice....

take a tea with honey before recording your lines, and try to not make a big effort...just sing like you speak, in a serene way

have a nice day, love