Hannah

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Garageband is what happens when I kick my children

outside to practise their music!!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: For me GarageBand is more like what happens when I go out into the garage to get something and everything falls down. :wink2:

Someday I'll figure this program out more!

Guys, it's done!!!!!!

I just spent the past hour fixing it and...I think it's finished. :shocked: I really hope you guys like it!

I need to listen to it about 50 more times to make sure that everything is okay, and then tonight I'll type up the list with the lines and singers with all of that stuff, and hopefully get it sent to Violet tonight. I can't believe it.

Guys, it's done!!!!!!

I just spent the past hour fixing it and...I think it's finished. :shocked: I really hope you guys like it!

I need to listen to it about 50 more times to make sure that everything is okay, and then tonight I'll type up the list with the lines and singers with all of that stuff, and hopefully get it sent to Violet tonight. I can't believe it.

What a star!!!! :flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2:

Guys, it's done!!!!!!

Hooray!!!!!!!!! Great job hannah!

Guys, it's done!!!!!!

:groupwave: You're the star, Hannah! Thanks for all your hard job with this project :flowers2:.

Hannah, you’re fantastic! I imagine the huge work to put together, in a harmonious way, all the messages you received. I think it was as a puzzle. Mika will be astonished with your idea.

Who knows if he can take this gift and include in one of his future composition?

Who knows if he can take this gift and include in one of his future composition?

Oh dear Lord. :lmfao:

Okay everyone...I sent it all off to Violet! I think I'll make you wait until tomorrow to hear it anyway, though, just because I'm mean. :bleh: I'll have plenty of time to send out the PMs with the link, etc.

Oh dear Lord. :lmfao:

Okay everyone...I sent it all off to Violet! I think I'll make you wait until tomorrow to hear it anyway, though, just because I'm mean. :bleh: I'll have plenty of time to send out the PMs with the link, etc.

but it will be tomorrow, right?! :wink2: