Hannah

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15-16 days left until delivery! :D

that will be one of the best days of my life

AND I AM NOT JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUS!!! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND SPECIAL TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am vociferous tonight because I CANNOT BE THERE.. but my spirit will be there ......

So I was in a meeting at church yesterday, and there was another meeting going on downstairs at the same time mine was going on. We were all sitting down quietly thinking, when suddenly we hear people from the meeting downstairs singing "and a partridge in a pair tree!"

I burst out laughing thinking about this.:naughty:

So I was in a meeting at church yesterday, and there was another meeting going on downstairs at the same time mine was going on. We were all sitting down quietly thinking, when suddenly we hear people from the meeting downstairs singing "and a partridge in a pair tree!"

I burst out laughing thinking about this.:naughty:

:lmfao: Seriously, I cannot hear that song without thinking of this. I've been singing it along with the radio and accidentally said, "And an island off the coast of Mexico..."

:lmfao: Seriously, I cannot hear that song without thinking of this. I've been singing it along with the radio and accidentally said, "And an island off the coast of Mexico..."

:roftl: I know!!

It's just impossible to sing the correct words or to listen to that song while keeping a straight face! lmao:

Hopefully it'll have the same effect on Mika. :wink2:

LMAO we'll all be there in spirit! :biggrin2: some of us even in person.. :fisch: sorry, not being bitchy or showing off :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I REALLY hope I can get to convice him to pose for a group pic with mfc'ers. I'd totally love that! that'd be my next goal! :thumb_yello:

LMAO we'll all be there in spirit! :biggrin2: some of us even in person.. :fisch: sorry, not being bitchy or showing off :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I REALLY hope I can get to convice him to pose for a group pic with mfc'ers. I'd totally love that! that'd be my next goal! :thumb_yello:

Avoca, you lucky duck! :naughty: You'll have to tell him hello for me. :D

oh indeed. that's a must. :mf_rosetinted: seen my title under avie..? :mf_rosetinted: now it's official.

maybe we can get a group picture of all of us...not sure how to do this tho considered many of us won't be there...sort of a collage of sorts!

come to london, luv! i'd love to meet ya! :wink2: we can say hi to mr M in person and chat about gay stuff .. not with him o.c. :naughty::fisch: unless he really wants to join convo! :roftl:

that would be awesome! would so love to meet you too:)

Its so wonderful to know such nice and fun loving people.

:wub2: :wub2:

I've only just joined MFC after seeing Wendi hand over your petition at the Glasgow gig on Saturday night but would love to hear this song. is it only those inolved who can get it?

It seems like you guys have soooo much fun on here. Can't wait to get involved in a future project!

I've only just joined MFC after seeing Wendi hand over your petition at the Glasgow gig on Saturday night but would love to hear this song. is it only those inolved who can get it?

It seems like you guys have soooo much fun on here. Can't wait to get involved in a future project!

Yes, sorry; however, after this is safely in the hands of the Big M, I will post a link for the public. :thumb_yello:

...just a quick update: cover design is almost done, I'll finish it after today's nasty RL challenges. What I still have to do is the booklet insides with your names :naughty: and then print the whole thing (after I have got and changed cartridges later today - typical situation of course: whenever you need, and I mean really need your printer, those silly things are done!! :sneaky2: ), put it together in a nice way and send it all to avoca (tomorrow I think).

Soo, there's nooo way back MWAHAAHAHAHAHAH! :insane:

No, honest, you did a great job! :thumb_yello: