Official Mika Christmas Project Thread

Hannah

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I kind of doubt he'll listen to it so soon on his own.

He'll probably be swamped with everything and tired and all.

I'm sure he'll listen to it eventually, but not that night or anything. Sorry to be a bit of a downer.:thumbdown:

If I may be brutally honest, (and this is not to be taken in one or another way, it's just what I think of the situation) I think that time will be a major issue.

There will be lots of people (as there have already been lots of people at the previous gigs) waiting for him after the show, each of them claiming their itsy-bitsy Mika bit (which I can so understand BTW) and let's face it, 'special delivery' or not, announced or not, avoca will be just one of them in that moment. And it will for sure not be the only present he'll get. He will be knackered and rushed but still polite and friendly as it is his nature, but please take into consideration that this gift might not instantly have the same meaning for him that it (justifiably) has for the people who worked so hard on it, taking care of the music, sing their lines (oh yes I think there have been several attempts ;o) think of the lyrics and last but not least edit everything. I know that was time and nerve consuming. (Yes, I know it.). And I am so sure he will know that, too, as soon as he has figured out what it is.

So, as far as I am concerned, you can gladly do with it whatever you like, wrap it up in beaten gold (which makes me think of the Mr.Bean bit in 'Love Actually'), add bows and glitter and whatever, or just take a gift bag. I have no doubt that any wrapping avoca will do (or not) will just look gorgeous. But please don't forget about the special circumstances.

I'm just worried that people might be very disappointed if that gift won't find the amount of announced on-spot appreciation that is expected (from what I have read on the previous pages) Well, maybe it will, but I for my part would consider that as a bonus. I wouldn't exactly expect it. I'll be just happy if it gets to him, to be quite frank.

I couldn't have said it better myself- I agree with each and every point that you girls have made.

As I'm going to the 3 gigs myself as well, I am also going to be there whenever this is delivered (try removing me security :roftl: ) and I will do my best to capture it on video...But I'm not into the whole "expecting gratefulness and massive thank yous" at all

We did this present because WE wanted to, and this is how I'm approaching it.

I don't expect Mika to find it as amazing as we did or to be eternally grateful for it. Or even grateful at all. I hate imposing myself on others :boxed: .

Of course I do hope that he does listen to it once he's done with the touring ,and that he enjoys it and finds it funny, but I'm certainly not expecting him to do a press conference to thank us LOL.:thumb_yello::bleh:

I couldn't have said it better myself- I agree with each and every point that you girls have made.

As I'm going to the 3 gigs myself as well, I am also going to be there whenever this is delivered (try removing me security :roftl: ) and I will do my best to capture it on video...But I'm not into the whole "expecting gratefulness and massive thank yous" at all

I don't expect Mika to find it as amazing as we did or to be eternally grateful for it. Or even grateful at all. I hate imposing myself on others :boxed: .

Of course I do hope that he does listen to it once he's done with the touring ,and that he enjoys it and finds it funny, but I'm certainly not expecting him to do a press conference to thank us LOL.:thumb_yello::bleh:

A press conference would be nice.

:naughty:

Haha. That would be too funny.

I don't expect anything from him, just to be at the gig. I am confident this time *knocks wood* :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

SARIFLOR, SINCE MY CAMERA SUCKS, I EXPECT YA TO TAKE PICS AND VIDEO PRETTY PLS

I don't expect anything from him, just to be at the gig. I am confident this time *knocks wood* :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

SARIFLOR, SINCE MY CAMERA SUCKS, I EXPECT YA TO TAKE PICS AND VIDEO PRETTY PLS

Yes, but make sure to effectively knock out security in advance :mf_rosetinted:

... a press conference ... interesting thought. :naughty:

Overtime for Andy back-2-work.gif

Oh my God. :lmfao::lmfao: Thanks for that!

So, yes. I expect nothing. I don't even care, really (okay, I'm lying, but I don't care TOO much :naughty:), because it was fun making it and was a joy to be a part of. :thumb_yello:

Oh my God. :lmfao::lmfao: Thanks for that!

So, yes. I expect nothing. I don't even care, really (okay, I'm lying, but I don't care TOO much :naughty:), because it was fun making it and was a joy to be a part of. :thumb_yello:

glad to hear that from you Hannah...you were who put all us together in this.

and I'm not going to know if he gets the CD...I have no way to know it, except the MFC or Myspace.... It would be great if he listen to our song, if he's not going to, it'd be a pity, really. Even thought people who participated later said it sounds like crap and Mika shouldn't listen...something I'll never understand :thumbdown: Don't matter the voices, we deserve a project like this :)..

glad to hear that from you Hannah...you were who put all us together in this.

and I'm not going to know if he gets the CD...I have no way to know it, except the MFC or Myspace.... It would be great if he listen to our song, if he's not going to, it'd be a pity, really. Even thought people who participated later said it was crap and Mika shouldn't listen...something I'll never understand :thumbdown: Don't matter the voices, we deserve a project like this :)..

I didn't know that!! :boxed:

I think she was talking about people saying that their voice was bad.

...I hope. :tears::tears:

I hope so too - you put a huge amount of effort into this project,

and although we possibly wont outsell Take That, we DID it!!!! :thumb_yello:

I think they didn't really mean oh, pls mika, do not listen to it! more like they were shy and were afraid of what he may think.

Ok - thanks - I think thats the slight disadvantage with lots of

different language speakers, it can come cross differently!! :thumb_yello:

I for one will be glad if he gets it, glad because it means our Avoca gets to speak to him again, and sariflor can take the pics and vids, and then relay everything back to us here waiting impatiently.

If it goes accordingly to plan.

And what is with Kata calling you every time he plays SiTM Avoca, why doesn't she call me every time he does HMDYLM??? :boxed:

*sulks*

:lmfao: Dear Lord, you guys are thinking about him playing on STAGE? I'm just hoping that he'll listen to it. :lmfao:: :D

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for sending me the song :thumb_yello: . Besides the fact the great project, it’s exciting listening your own voice sent from a long distance! It’s amazing!:naughty:

I've had a lot of fun writting the lyrics, singing my lines and listen to our pretty work. I hope Mika listens to it, but the most important thing is our fun, I think. I don't think that Mika will do something similar like he did with the birthday present (write in myspace), buy anyway, I'm so proud to take part of the project. :)

And I think we can look for a producer and sell our cd. I'm sure it will be a hit. :mf_rosetinted: Maybe someday Mika will ask us for an autograph... :bleh:

I've had a lot of fun writing the lyrics, singing my lines and listen to our pretty work. I hope Mika listens to it, but the most important thing is our fun, I think. I don't think that Mika will do something similar like he did with the birthday present (write in myspace), buy anyway, I'm so proud to take part of the project. :)

And I think we can look for a producer and sell our cd. I'm sure it will be a hit. :mf_rosetinted: Maybe someday Mika will ask us for an autograph... :bleh:

yep miss Arranger here...:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

proud of my work indeed:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

this was a fab project indeed!!

I've had a lot of fun writting the lyrics, singing my lines and listen to our pretty work. I hope Mika listens to it, but the most important thing is our fun, I think. I don't think that Mika will do something similar like he did with the birthday present (write in myspace), buy anyway, I'm so proud to take part of the project. :)

You did a fantastic job with the lyrics!

:thumb_yello:

Hah, I doubt he'd write it on his myspace too. Birthdays are a totally different thing. But we can dream, right? :naughty:

This sure was a lot of fun to take part in, though.:biggrin2: