• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that was faster than I expected...tour in 2008!...My show will be smack dab in the middle between my John Mayer concerts

For those who might not know, you can pre-order the album on iTunes and get the track "Viva la Vida" right away

So far I cannot get "Violet Hill" outta my head...all the possible summer concerts and summer food is making me giddy! :roftl:

Danke! It comes from his sorta of cheesy movie, "Under the Cherry Moon", I like it better than "Purple Rain" in some ways, if you minus all the lovemaking scenes :blink: but it's Prince I guess

On a Coldplaying note, I can't wait for the tickets to go on sale this Saturday

Everyone make sure they check their on-sale date which most of it I think happens this weekend if u really want 2 see them in concert this year :wink2:

His hair does seem a bit lighter...Although it could be the dirt, but one thing's for sure, they are all back to short hair again

...that usually means they grow it out during the tour maybe from being away all the time from a hairdresser:naughty:

His hair does seem a bit lighter...Although it could be the dirt, but one thing's for sure, they are all back to short hair again

...that usually means they grow it out during the tour maybe from being away all the time from a hairdresser:naughty:

Hahah :naughty: Yeahhh

Remember when Chris's hair was like huge? He practically had a fro! :lol3: I like it medium length...

here's the full version of "Violet Hill"... enjoy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HsCVajUPY74

Awesome!! Thanks!!! :wink2:

Edit: I think it's alright... They couldve been a loooot more creative. I liked the teeth and magnifying glass part hahah. It was funny. But I thought it was normal. Nothing special. :wink2: They've had better obviously :naughty: My favorites will probably always be Scientist and Yellow :wub2:

This will be up for 24 hrs, so make sure u download it

and for those who get to it later, I can always put up a new link, just let me know

and for those who can wait, its going to premiere on Monday, then it will be everywhere!

http://www.zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=8572062516778001210990795&targetID=Qts8kW5aHFeP9Hb1vARF6w_I_I

I agree with the video not being its best, I felt the video wasn't complete

But I love love the song...

This will be up for 24 hrs, so make sure u download it

and for those who get to it later, I can always put up a new link, just let me know

and for those who can wait, its going to premiere on Monday, then it will be everywhere!

http://www.zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=8572062516778001210990795&targetID=Qts8kW5aHFeP9Hb1vARF6w_I_I

I agree with the video not being its best, I felt the video wasn't complete

But I love love the song...

Thanks a zillion!!!! :huglove: