• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* MFC became even more time-consuming ever since I started staring at my sig for a few seconds before I moved on :naughty:

Oh yes... Yes, their box jumping is just so magnificent and genius-like. You can't help but stare at it. And the disco balls and all :naughty: Mmmnnn

:wub2: I'm madly in love with Coldplay again :wub2: and I'm continuously amazed by their consistency. And I want to see them live now, I have to.

Even more so after having figured out that they are quite obsessed with their show and all its details.

:wub2: I'm madly in love with Coldplay again :wub2: and I'm continuously amazed by their consistency. And I want to see them live now, I have to.

Even more so after having figured out that they are quite obsessed with their show and all its details.

Me too! I think I'm going to see them in November when they come to Atlanta :mf_lustslow:

I still have a spare ticket for Montreal july 30th :wink2:

Coldplay live it's always an amazing experience! I can't wait!

I still have a spare ticket for Montreal july 30th :wink2:

Coldplay live it's always an amazing experience! I can't wait!

I could hardly say no if it wasn't half way round the globe :blush-anim-cl:, but thanks :flowers2:

I take it you had the experience before? :wub2:

New FAN HERE!

I was always so-so about Coldplay but picked up their new CD, Vida La Viva, and WOW! Complex music, not easily-accessible--the kind that I want to play over and over again.

Chris Martin ain't bad looking either (lucky Gwenyth). Genius and good looks tied up in one, I like that kinda guy. :wink2:

New FAN HERE!

I was always so-so about Coldplay but picked up their new CD, Vida La Viva, and WOW! Complex music, not easily-accessible--the kind that I want to play over and over again.

Chris Martin ain't bad looking either (lucky Gwenyth). Genius and good looks tied up in one, I like that kinda guy. :wink2:

Yeah, they're absolutely amazing...

They did an awesome job with this album :wub2:

I'm glad you love them!

And Chris Martin :das: I love him haha :wub2: Amazing voice too...

Yeah, they're absolutely amazing...

They did an awesome job with this album :wub2:

I'm glad you love them!

And Chris Martin :das: I love him haha :wub2: Amazing voice too...

I like his longer hair!!:wub2:

And how he dances in the iTunes commercial for Viva la Vida. Hahah. I't so different.:blush-anim-cl:

If he and Mika and Jake Shears were all combined, the new creation would be the most amazing dancer in the world. :naughty:

I could hardly say no if it wasn't half way round the globe :blush-anim-cl:, but thanks :flowers2:

I take it you had the experience before? :wub2:

Too bad:( I'll have to sell the ticket to this guy from the Coldplay forum then...

And yes I have the experience of 2 concerts and they were amazing :mf_lustslow: Chris Martin is so intense :wub2:

New FAN HERE!

Me too! Exactly! My love for older Coldplay has gotten bigger, too :biggrin2:

If he and Mika and Jake Shears were all combined, the new creation would be the most amazing dancer in the world. :naughty:

*dies* Not to mention the sexiest! :drool:

I bought Viva la Vida today :wub2:

Too bad:( I'll have to sell the ticket to this guy from the Coldplay forum then...

And yes I have the experience of 2 concerts and they were amazing :mf_lustslow: Chris Martin is so intense :wub2:

... I've spent an awful lot of time on youtube last night watching some of their live stuff. Fascinating how Chris is getting totally absorbed in the music, it's beautiful to watch and giving me goosebumps :wub2:

:wub2: I'm madly in love with Coldplay again :wub2:

OMG! I feel the same!!

Viva La Vida is perfect and I can't stop to listen it!!! :mf_lustslow:

I have no doubt: Coldplay is my favorite band!

I'm waiting for a gig in Brazil, but only God knows when they come. :thumbdown:

;1569526']OMG! I feel the same!!

Viva La Vida is perfect and I can't stop to listen it!!! :mf_lustslow:

I have no doubt: Coldplay is my favorite band!

I'm waiting for a gig in Brazil' date=' but only God knows when they come. :thumbdown:[/quote']

They have been there before, haven't they? At least think I can recall that they were touring South America...? :thumb_yello:

And they have butterfly shaped confetti :wub2:

n508655860_1343072_8185.jpg

[Nicked from the Brixton thread of their fan forum]

violet_sky, you're on their forum? I just joined the other day...I like MFC better :naughty:

This is the one and only fan forum I have ever signed up to :roftl: And even this took me about 4 weeks :thumb_yello:

Yet I've been peeking on the coldplay thingie. their community is quite big already, no chance to see it grow up and then boast about how I have been there from day one :lmao: They have quite a few very good things on their page, though, I love the Wiki :thumb_yello: So yes, it's tempting :punk:

violet_sky, you're on their forum? I just joined the other day...I like MFC better :naughty:

You're talking about Coldplaying? I'm Cassiopée there too but post mostly in the Montreal gig thread... ppl aren't as nice as here...

Yeah, I'm englishrose there as well...there was a little voice in my head screaming at me not to sign up, cause I already spend half my life on here, but I think I can safely say I won't get addicted to that forum :naughty: It's nice to know what's happening for Coldplay though.

You're talking about Coldplaying? I'm Cassiopée there too but post mostly in the Montreal gig thread... ppl aren't as nice as here...

They said they want to put Mika in a blender :thumbdown:

I wouldn't go so far :sneaky2:

:lmao: but right, the atmosphere is less cosy, maybe it was in the very beginning :wink2:

:lmao: but right, the atmosphere is less cosy, maybe it was in the very beginning :wink2:

I meeting one of their member friday... he already confessed me not liking Mika (which is fine) but also that he doesn't consider Mika as an artist :shocked: Too bad for the poor guy, I'll be with Sunshine931 and Claudine from here :naughty: I bet he'll pay me his ticket and just disappear :roftl:

Yeah, exactly. I get the feeling I'd be shunned pretty quickly if I went around saying how much I love Mika...:blink: