• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone, in UK that is, tell me if Chris walked off Jonathon Ross's show last night?

Was watching E! News this afternoon, and it was mentioned that Chris walked off a BBC show during the interview, and I know that Coldplay were on JRs show last night.

Could someone, in UK that is, tell me if Chris walked off Jonathon Ross's show last night?

Was watching E! News this afternoon, and it was mentioned that Chris walked off a BBC show during the interview, and I know that Coldplay were on JRs show last night.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/2122872/Chris-Martin-abandons-BBC-interview.html

Hmmmn...

I think Chris Martin's fame has gotten to his head. :huh: I've read experiences from fans and he wasn't too kind.

BUT I LOVE THE NEW ALBUM!! Ahhhhhh...

It comes out on Tuesday here, but I listened already and I think my favorite is Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love :wub2:

:woo_jump:

Less than one month... :shocked: (Till the gig)

That's interesting, I listen to Front Row when I'm doing late runs(it's on at 7.15pm)and I never thought of John Wilson as being manipulative before. Must listen more carefully next time, and I prefer Mark Lawson anyway.

After Mika, Coldplay is one of my favorite bands.

Their new album is sooo amazing, fresh, and just I dont know..Awesome!

They're gonna preform in october here in Holland. But I was too late to get tickets. :blink:

Mine too! :biggrin2: They're brillian!

Aww I'm sorry :flowers2: Well, next time hopefully. Haha

Mine too! :biggrin2: They're brillian!

Aww I'm sorry :flowers2: Well, next time hopefully. Haha

Haha. I hope so! :wink2:

Here on Dutch radio you can win tickets, so I'm trying my best. Haha, they don't have to know about my obsession with Mika, I told them that Coldplay os the reason why I live. :roftl:

My fav song is still Viva la vida and I think I know why...

Yesterday I was listening to the radio and a woman made a review about the new Coldplay album and she said that the song Viva la Vida seemed inspired by Mika :shocked: but if it was Mika singing, he would sing it an octave higher :roftl:

My fav song is still Viva la vida and I think I know why...

Yesterday I was listening to the radio and a woman made a review about the new Coldplay album and she said that the song Viva la Vida seemed inspired by Mika :shocked: but if it was Mika singing, he would sing it an octave higher :roftl:

:roftl: Wow, I didn't think they'd say inspired by Mika :naughty: Yay!

I love the violins in it. Thats my favorite!