The We Don't Care About Freddies Sexuality Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT???

I must get up earlier in the mornings!! I totally missed this thread!

:roftl: Hahahahaaaaa,poor FD, suddenly become the subject of all this.

Anyway I'm off to catch up on it now, but just for the record: I CARE.

I'm still gonna love (and respect of course) him no matter what, but I would like to know....Just for curiosity you know, because I like FD's work so I'd also like to know about the person behind it....:biggrin2:

Hey should we really be doing this?

Do you think FD might read this?

I mean has he said anything?

or am I missing something again

Well, only my opinion, so please don't take it personally anyone, but if FD refuses to give a straight answer to 'THE' taboo question, then we may as well do a thread to discuss it in, no?

I mean we are only human and it's natural that we are interested in knowing things about our idol...:sneaky2:

P.S. I REALLY hope that I won't get in trouble with FD for this hehehe...:roftl:

And how does Kata know that?? :blink:

*looks around for Kata*

Pfff I just took some pictures for the Freddiegasmic pictures thread while he was asleep in Leeds :sneaky2:

For others to drool over only of course, I personally respect Freddie too much to look at such things :mf_rosetinted:

Pfff I just took some pictures for the Freddiegasmic pictures thread while he was asleep in Leeds :sneaky2:

For others to drool over only of course, I personally respect Freddie too much to look at such things :mf_rosetinted:

ha ha ha freddigasmic pic thread you say?

*starts thinking of pink bunny edits*

You don't need to give me that sneaky look.. it was just a question..:shocked:

Where can I find that thread?? :fisch: