The We Don't Care About Freddies Sexuality Thread

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I've said it before on some Queen forum.

Although Freddie was bi-sexual (not gay!) it doesn't mean that Queen was a gay group. all the others had children (JOhn even have 6 of them)

The fact that Freddie was bi-sexual is because even after Mary Austin (his first known lover) he still fooled around with women. Around 1983 (anyway when he met Peter Freestone) The (gay) parties were less and less and Freddie started to living a more social and less hectic life.

Did you know that Freddie was a prisoner in his own house for the last 18 months of his live because the press was chasing him?

I find this very disturbing and that's why I hate any sort of press. The guy was ill and wanted to spend the last moments of his life in peace, but even this was taken away from him..

Enough ramblin'

It's really cool that you stick up for that Freddie, but we're talking about another Freddie:biggrin2:

Like I've said it before on some Queen forum.

Although Freddie was bi-sexual (not gay!) it doesn't mean that Queen was a gay group. all the others had children (JOhn even have 6 of them)

The fact that Freddie was bi-sexual is because even after Mary Austin (his first known lover) he still fooled around with women. Around 1983 (anyway when he met Peter Freestone) The (gay) parties were less and less and Freddie started to living a more social and less hectic life.

Did you know that Freddie was a prisoner in his own house for the last 18 months of his live because the press was chasing him?

I find this very disturbing and that's why I hate any sort of press. The guy was ill and wanted to spend the last moments of his life in peace, but even this was taken away from him..

Enough ramblin'

i think i missed a few hundred pages of this thread lol

Everything there tastes of air!

Did you get a sofa?

No didnt find any decent ones with high backs, ones you can rest your head on, you know.

Oh and these are from the bar, post no.3505, not sure how much if left but:

Unicorns%20and%20Bows%20Large%20Web%20view.jpg

^^ From Sas

299802008_a5fb2c9029.jpg

^^ From Jack

44232871_b7fe958440.jpg

^^ From Niki

Guest the_hero1985

Ok.. which Freddie are we talking about anyway... after 4 months of not posting I don't get this forum anymore so I just rant randomly about stuff.

Ok.. which Freddie are we talking about anyway... after 4 months of not posting I don't get this forum anymore so I just rant randomly about stuff.

Our Very Own and Only Freddie!!

FD the man

(Hang on, will I get flack for calling him 'our' Freddie now?):bleh:

Our Very Own and Only Freddie!!

FD the man

(Hang on, will I get flack for calling him 'our' Freddie now?):bleh:

yes you will, I might even open a Too much Freddie love thread :sneaky2: