Does Mika have a girlfriend?????

mika_lover123

To be honest, after suffering a cancellation, I wish I had the bottle to ask and say what she said. They were questions we wanted answers to.

I think anyway.

Well, i can understand about feeling a bit pissed off, but at the end of the day, he wasn't well. It's like he said last week, the infection never properly went because he had all these gigs. He tried to get a break to get it to go but it wasn't enough time to fully recover. So, you have to understand that aswell, ya know? I feel really sorry for him for all the **** he's had off some people. Still, he's on holiday now so it will be cleared up and everything will be marvellous for the next tour. :thumb_yello:

Well, i can understand about feeling a bit pissed off, but at the end of the day, he wasn't well. It's like he said last week, the infection never properly went because he had all these gigs. He tried to get a break to get it to go but it wasn't enough time to fully recover. So, you have to understand that aswell, ya know? I feel really sorry for him for all the **** he's had off some people. Still, he's on holiday now so it will be cleared up and everything will be marvellous for the next tour. :thumb_yello:

The thing is, if he had communicated to us properly on the subject, I don't think it would have blown up in such a way.

Like you say, he's on holiday now so hopefully he is taking it easy.

I wonder if he went to Reading, or Notting Hill or both?

blood vials are nothing.

We have his and hers tatoos.:mf_rosetinted:

Rofl. You mean hers and hers, hAHHHAHHA. Because he's girly! Well, not girly. But... femenine.. shutup, Sarie.

Gee, the moron! Forget the tomatoes, let's throw bricks:punk:

Bricks? That might hurt... let's at least put them in an empty pillowcase.

The thing is, if he had communicated to us properly on the subject, I don't think it would have blown up in such a way.

I don't think he went to Reading.....:smoke:

Rofl. You mean hers and hers, hAHHHAHHA. Because he's girly! Well, not girly. But... femenine.. shutup, Sarie.

Bricks? That might hurt... let's at least put them in an empty pillowcase.

lol or get really hard pillows and be like, "hey mika wanna have a pillow fight?" then start wacking him with the frozen pillow..tee hee:naughty:

Mmmm....i blame the management. Look what's happened with the competiton and that - organised?? Don't think so! lol!!:naughty:

Dunno if he went to any festivals. Don't think so. Haven't heard anything anyway.

True, true, I didn't go.:biggrin2: But something tells me that he's not even in the uk:mf_rosetinted:

He's in London having a break from touring.:wink2: