Does Mika have a girlfriend?????

mika_lover123

yes :mf_rosetinted: I'm currently waiting for a sex change operation :blush-anim-cl:

You got me crackin' up here:roftl:

But seriously, where did the guy get the nerve to even THINK about a relationship! I mean, geez, he's ours right? Let's pin him on a wall and throw tomatoes at him until he promises us to never date some ever again:punk:

Yes, he has a girlfriend. She's a member of the forums, too.

I think her username is ohwowitsnicka (I think, I hope I spelled it right)

if you go to the search, and search for her username using advanced search, you can go to her profile. I'm sure if you send her lots of messages in regards to what you want to tell Mika, she'll definitely give him the message.

if you go to the search, and search for her username using advanced search, you can go to her profile. I'm sure if you send her lots of messages in regards to what you want to tell Mika, she'll definitely give him the message.

OMG!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Let's pin him on a wall and throw tomatoes at him until he promises us to never date some ever again:punk:

*thinks that's not a bad idea*

You got me crackin' up here:roftl:

But seriously, where did the guy get the nerve to even THINK about a relationship! I mean, geez, he's ours right? Let's pin him on a wall and throw tomatoes at him until he promises us to never date some ever again:punk:

LOL! we should totally do that! and when someone says,"yo mika who's your girlfriends?" he'll say "the MFC girls!"

Are you sure about that...because first of all i would never date someone in my fan club, and i think he's flying solo

Are you sure about that...because first of all i would never date someone in my fan club, and i think he's flying solo

You like to talk about yourself in the third person, Mika?

Oh right......it's just that i remember quite a lot of nasty comments.....in fact, i remember something she actually had the cheek to say to his face.

I know a few people who heard it at the time were gobsmacked! I, along with everyone else was very shocked! :shocked:

To be honest, after suffering a cancellation, I wish I had the bottle to ask and say what she said. They were questions we wanted answers to.

I think anyway.

it's me. :mf_rosetinted:

We're engaged actually. :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? He said I was the only one :tears:

The lying little b*st*rd!

He's been leading me on for months saying that I was the love of his life, and now that we'd exchanged blood vials I find this out?!!!:wink2:

The lying little b*st*rd!

He's been leading me on for months saying that I was the love of his life, and now that we'd exchanged blood vials I find this out?!!!:wink2:

lol ytou should take the blood viALS to a lab and have him cloned so you can slap them all...mua ha ha ha ha ha ha