Does Mika have a girlfriend?????

mika_lover123

The thing is, if he had communicated to us properly on the subject, I don't think it would have blown up in such a way.

Like you say, he's on holiday now so hopefully he is taking it easy.

I think the weather is going to be good this weekend though.

That better? :mf_rosetinted:

you singing into song again?!:roftl:

yeah i can't control my fingers...mika makes me sing

i think i love mika, but what am i so afraid of? i'm afraid that i'm unsire of a love there is no cure for..dun dun dun dun dun dun i think i love mika isn't that what love is made of..but it worries me to say that i've never felt this way dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun

UMMM! Reading festival, The Gossip played there Friday, bet we can guess where he was THAT day.

And Readings only 30 miles from London, so it's not too much of a stretch.

That better? :mf_rosetinted:

hehe...I didn't have a problem with the conversation though, I just answered your 'who cares?':biggrin2:

Did you notice how today was colder than yesterday though? I wonder it tomorrow will be nice again :roftl:

Mika does not have a girlfriend. He has 12 boyfriends and that's on weekdays, if you're thinking of Fridays then... :blink:

He said it himself!

I second that!!

But I do think that he was boasting a little...perhaps it's not 12, but more like 2 or 3:mf_lustslow:

hehe...I didn't have a problem with the conversation though, I just answered your 'who cares?':biggrin2:

Did you notice how today was colder than yesterday though? I wonder it tomorrow will be nice again :roftl:

I prefer it a bit cooler, not a sun worshipper, myself.

yes :mf_rosetinted: I'm currently waiting for a sex change operation :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, he has a girlfriend. She's a member of the forums, too.

I think her username is ohwowitsnicka (I think, I hope I spelled it right)

if you go to the search, and search for her username using advanced search, you can go to her profile. I'm sure if you send her lots of messages in regards to what you want to tell Mika, she'll definitely give him the message.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: LOL! You are hilarious!

But I'm sorry, girls: I'm his official girlfriend. The rest of them are fake relationships, so he can hide his true love for me. Being Mika's soulmate is a really tough job, though. Do you know how many times I've seen him with Alan Cumming or Beth Ditto and had to swallow it down and keep on living as if nothing had happened? And the worst part of it is I can't shout at him or argue with him over this subject because he spends most of the year in Europe or the US and never comes to the south. God, believe me, you don't want to be in my shoes.:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, he has a girlfriend. She's a member of the forums, too.

I think her username is ohwowitsnicka (I think, I hope I spelled it right)

if you go to the search, and search for her username using advanced search, you can go to her profile. I'm sure if you send her lots of messages in regards to what you want to tell Mika, she'll definitely give him the message.

Girl, you are two kinds of crazy.

itoldyounottotellanyone!

Hey.. you guys really believe in fairytales don't you? I'M ALREADY MARRIED TO MIKA. Yeah, we married in red pajama's, with ponytails in our hair. Phunkygal witnessed!! Sorry girls, I know the truth is hard!:naughty: