The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

I am in love with a guy named Ryan, and yes i totally fancy the heck out of him!:wub2: problem-- We are best friends... Have been since the fourth grade. i don't want to tell him thet i love him, because i am afraid that if he does not feel the same way... our friendship would suffer. but yet every single day, i see him and it kills me because i can't tell him how i really feel... But, i will always love him, no matter where we stand, but my love for him was destined to be a secret love, always hidden. He reminds me of Mika alot-- looks, but pesonality most of all. oh Ryan, i just wish i could tell you that i love you...

omg my heart goes out to you love! i think tho that if it's meant to be something will happen, but you may need to give it a push in your direction, try to suss him out, does he ever talk about girls he likes to you? how does he react if you touched his hand or how does he look at you? there is a chance he might be feeling the exact same as you! good luck girlie :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for caring so much about me, just a poor girl stuck in love with a guy that was never meant to be mine... I truley do appreciate that you are trying to help me, but i don't think i take it anymore. i have had to deal with this for close to 4 years... i want him to love me so much, i was in seventh grade when i knew that i really liked him... but, i did not yet know then, at my young naive age, just how painful love can be... Do you think the way he acts could reflect how he fells for me???????

well i think the way he acts towards you is the only way you could get an insight into how he feels about you at the moment, if ye are best friends he obviously cares about you and likes you a lot already, and there is a chance that he likes you the same way you like him. but i think you should maybe watch him with other girls, and watch to see if he acts in any way differently with them than he does with you, and try and take more notice of the way he looks at you, or how attentive he is when you are talking to him, and hopefully you might get some hint as to how he feels from that!

:blink: That he's the one you fancy the heck out of! Nothing else...

Hmm.. it is really obvious huh?? :roftl:

oh well.. I do..:wub2:

and I kept my promise not to place a piccy from him..:biggrin2:

so.. well.. I'm safe..:bleh:

goshh i know! I feel like such a stalker type posting pictures of other people though:boxed:

but i am a stalkerish type of person so atleast i wont be lying to myself anytime soon:biggrin2:

lol i'm afraid i've been guilty of stalkerish type behaviour also in my time.... *cough* lol

i just get easily obsessed... but im not as bad anymore.... :bleh:

lol i'm afraid i've been guilty of stalkerish type behaviour also in my time.... *cough* lol

i just get easily obsessed... but im not as bad anymore.... :bleh:

hahah me too. I easily get obsessed with lots of things haha. I always have to have something to be obsessed with. mostly always.

hahah me too. I easily get obsessed with lots of things haha. I always have to have something to be obsessed with. mostly always.

yep, exact same here! if im not obsessed with something/one im just bored! :biggrin2: life is almost empty if you don't have at least one thing that you can come back to or think about that will make you happy :)

2evru3n.jpg

goshh i know! I feel like such a stalker type posting pictures of other people though:boxed:

but i am a stalkerish type of person so atleast i wont be lying to myself anytime soon:biggrin2:

OMFG !!!!1 Why dont u introuce him to me !!1 does he have a myspace lol and dont worry im such a big stalker to , I stalk u all the time !

Haha we've just been listing em all in the 16+ thread, I have a lonnnnng list:

MIKA

Danny Jones

Tom Fletcher

Dougie Poynter

Harry Judd

Mark Owen

Matt di Angelo (everyone vote for him on Strictly Come Dancing lol)

Jake Gyllenhaal

Cesc Fabregas

Robin van Persie

Tim Cahill

Zac Efron

Robbbbiiiee!!

Liam off Big Brother.

James from Eton Road

And Rob James-Collier (Liam from Coronation Street)

oh and that Andy guy off X Factor lol. :mf_rosetinted:

There we go, told you it was a long one :bleh: