The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now I don't know if you met this guy

pic10.jpg

saw him in a movie last night,and seemd familiar...turns out,it's the Kid (he was a kid then...) who played in Lassie :haughty:

I haven't met him no, I would have remembered hihi:roftl: :mf_rosetinted:

Chris Martin + Guy Berryman(i love his voice... and the lyrics of Coldplay's songs are amazing!)

cp3qa6.jpg

Cary Elwes :D

hedd.jpg

and more but ill post the pics later maybe.

And most of all, MIKA, and Edward Cullen. They are both amazing in every sense of the word. I'm in love with them so much... its ridiculous. I love it.

And more but I'll post pictures later maybe.

Chris Martin + Guy Berryman(i love his voice... and the lyrics of Coldplay's songs are amazing!)

cp3qa6.jpg

Cary Elwes :D

hedd.jpg

and more but ill post the pics later maybe.

And most of all, MIKA, and Edward Cullen. They are both amazing in every sense of the word. I'm in love with them so much... its ridiculous. I love it.

And more but I'll post pictures later maybe.

Can't agree more! Chris :wub2: and Guy is quite something too! And for Edward... is the best you can't even compare:naughty:

Can't agree more! Chris :wub2: and Guy is quite something too! And for Edward... is the best you can't even compare:naughty:

:wub2: :wub2:

No one ever in the world or galaxy or universe or anywhere will ever come close to being like Edward Cullen...

I love him so much!! its insane!

I'm glad you agree!!

I love Chris's voice and his piano playing!! It makes me cry in some songs! He so talented! Hes amazing!! and his eyes are beautiful!

And Guy is amazing...:wub2:

ahhhh Edward... :wub2:

:wub2: :wub2:

No one ever in the world or galaxy or universe or anywhere will ever come close to being like Edward Cullen...

I love him so much!! its insane!

I'm glad you agree!!

I love Chris's voice and his piano playing!! It makes me cry in some songs! He so talented! Hes amazing!! and his eyes are beautiful!

And Guy is amazing...:wub2:

ahhhh Edward... :wub2:

Chris was my "before" Mika... I was less obsessed though... but saw him twice live in 6 months (can't do that with Mika right now :crybaby:)

Chris was my "before" Mika... I was less obsessed though... but saw him twice live in 6 months (can't do that with Mika right now :crybaby:)

OMG seriously!!!???

ME TOO!!! COLDPLAY was my obsession before MIKA too!!!!! haha!

I was obssessed with chris and guy and will and johnny and everyone!

I saw them in 2005... they were amazing...

It was phenomenal!!! I love them still so much!!!

But I was less obsessed with them than i am now with mika i think. i dont know. its hard to tell. I was a pretty hard core obsessed fan with coldplay. but then again, i am with mika too. Its kinda dying down a bit with MIKA tho. just a tiny tad bit that im not AS obsessed. im still obsessed tho. Its been narrowed down to about 10 MIKA mentions per week. but i still listen to him too.

I found an AMAZING Yellow acoustic piano version played by just chris!! its my favorite song of all i just decided!! It makes me cry so much... its perfect. :)

Linkin Park (who were SO fun in concert this past weekend!)

745px-Linkin_Park_Group.jpg

Also HIM was there and I REALLY don't get the appeal. Pretty much the most boring part of the whole concert. Maybe he was just having a bad night. Sorry guys!

Ryan Reynolds!!!

kuygf.jpg

WOWOWOWOW!

Also, I REALLY like this pic of Jake Gyllenhaal because you can see the tippy-top of his butt and it's super cute!

jake_gyllenhael_surf13.jpg

Last two!

Robbie Williams? Anybody? Yes? No?

22374_williams_robbie_30_303_404_EM.jpg

And my husband, Grant! Woo Hoo!!!!

DSC05044.jpg

Wow!! I'm a newbie around here...and I must say, you know how to welcome a gal! All these gorgeous men in the world...why don't any of them live near me???:naughty:

Anywho....here is a pic of my "other man"...and he is in my siggy as well. His name is Ben Jelen..and he's another AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT singer/songwriter/musician! and quite easy on the eyes!

gallery_normal_1186614999_benjelen0.jpg