The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must be the only girl that doesn't fancy orlando... I mean, he's not ugly... But he's not that attractive to me...:blink: Same with Brad Pitt, he isn't ugly, but well, that's all I got to say about him:mf_rosetinted:

i'm the exact same Droopsy, i just don't see it!

Mr Brandon FLowers

Brandon_Flowers--large-msg-116168038115.jpg

84_Killers_L180106.jpg

x

Branddooonnnnn!

he used to be my Mika, about 2 years ago, but i still have a soft spot for him :blush-anim-cl:

There's this guy on this TV show my dad watched when he was a kid. His name is Pierre Jalbert, and he was STUNNING in his younger days! But I googled him, and he's like... 82 now. :tears:

aaw! don't you just hate when that happens! :naughty:

i like this actor who plays in these old french films "les Bronzes"... he's only in his early 20's in the films but he's approaching his 60's now.. *sigh*

Here's the ever-so-gorgeous, George Harrison, RIP:

n121500160_30156507_5460.jpg

aaw! don't you just hate when that happens! :naughty:

i like this actor who plays in these old french films "les Bronzes"... he's only in his early 20's in the films but he's approaching his 60's now.. *sigh*

ooh and George Harrison, what a great man! :blush-anim-cl:

Im gonna marry Prince William. I have to, I want to gain world domination.

you really think the uk is the best way for that?? :blink: I'd just marry the next us president, i think it would go a lot quicker that way :fisch:

Matthew Perry (or MP3 as I call him :mf_rosetinted:....long story):

Matthew20Perry-SGG-038145.jpg

I don't find him hot like Mika ( :roftl: ) but I love his personality. If I give you more reasons I'll get carried away and this post will be really long trust me. Oh and I'm not saying he's not good looking (he is...I think? hahah), I'm just saying Mika is the only guy I find very very attactive right now :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, moving on to Jim Carrey:

normal_liarliar-still19.jpg

Yeah, I'm the kind of person that likes guys for their personality (looks can just be an extra :roftl: ). I love Jim Carrey but I'm not in love with him. I also like that he's so great at comedy but he can be dramatic too. He's a really amazing actor.

Ok I'll stop now :mf_rosetinted: