The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3584879336_dab3997b74_o.jpg

3584073439_926b27aa39_o.jpg

he reminds me of a young johnny depp. 21 jumpstreet johnny depp.

he reminds me Ruppert Friend, Keira Knightley's boyfriend, have you seen "Young Victoria"?, so beautiful, my mum get it from her scotland's cousin in english, I have seen it like 10 times, and I can't understand all but I always cry :naughty:

Guest frienemy_
he reminds me Ruppert Friend, Keira Knightley's boyfriend, have you seen "Young Victoria"?, so beautiful, my mum get it from her scotland's cousin in english, I have seen it like 10 times, and I can't understand all but I always cry :naughty:

no i havnt! but if i ever get time i will try to remember to see it!

• 2 weeks later...
Lol wat you mean WAS he still is good looking now as he was back then just aged a bit thats all :) All the guys out of thr OLD GNR Are all WOOOW :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

welll...:teehee: lets just say i disagree. haha but either way, i'd rather stare at the old school pix any day.

Steve Forrest...so hot! :swoon::swoon::swoon:

11832_102782789743817_1000003629082.jpg

d8160288.jpg

i am dead now

:swoon::swoon::swoon:

hmm well most people who know me on here know I absolutley adore Michael Jackson & that I have since I was 1 year old (23 years now) but most won't know that as a kid I had such a humongous crush on him & wanted to marry him:wub2::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: well now that crush has returned after waaaaayyy too many hours on the mjjc looking at *ehem* sexy pics of Michael

I have returned to my childhood ahhhh bliss (not that my childhood was blissful it was anything but, but my days of fancying Michael were bliss if you get what i'm gibbering about lmfao)

so here we go the ultimate sex god Michael Jackson

Just watch the way this guy moves yeowzers

tumblr_kx61umH4IE1qa26dno1_100.gif

and you can't say in his 40's/50's he was far from sexy just look at these pics of him aged 50

2138_1258028191262_full.jpg

michael-jackson-ebony-magazine-cove.jpg

still yummy (imho) what most people don't realise (and just don't wish to know or accept) is at the points in his life when he looked his worst it was because he was very severely underweight your face would look weird too if you were as underweight as he was his regular weight was only 8 & a half stone (very underweight for a regular guy) so imagine an already very underweight guy loosing more weight & how drastic his face would change.

you get my point now? it wasn't surgery but a weight thing!

he didn't have a gazillion & one plastic surgeries & I can prove that!

he is a very sexy man & i will always fancy him:wub2:

image-1-1.jpg

mjnothadgazillionsurgeries.jpg

Edited by DarkLight
typos, typos & more damg typos (muppet chantelle muppet)

hmm well most people who know me on here know I absolutley adore Michael Jackson & that I have since I was 1 year old (23 years now) but most won't know that as a kid I had such a humongous crush on him & wanted to marry him:wub2::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

hehe I was obsessed with him from when i was like 1 to 7. I wanted to marry him too. :teehee: I remember in kindergarten we used to brag about how much Micheal stuff we had. We had a little fan club in the playground......5 year olds! And every morning me and my sister would compare our Micheal dreams. haha I remember I begged my cousin for his Thriller record when i was 5.....and when he finally gave it to me I melted it. :aah:

Uhm.. If he didn't have plastic surgeries.. Then how come he was black first and white later?

But I do think he was quite handsome, when he was a younger.

Like.. here:

2iqmx5d.jpg

michael-jackson-young.bmp

erm the going from black to white is 'cause of a skin disease vitiligo which i too suffer so I know what it does to you as i have first hand knowledge of the disease I can show you photos if you like of him with it you can clearly see it !!

changing skin colour can NOT be achieved by plastic surgery!!! skin bleaching yes! plastic surgery no!

he only had 2 surgeries & I have a plastic surgeon friend who isn't an MJ fan who confirms this! and although he didn't actually do Michael's surgery he can spot easily roughly how many surgeries a person has by looking at photos of them

plastic surgeons can spot those who've had surgery a mile off!!!

hehe I was obsessed with him from when i was like 1 to 7. I wanted to marry him too. :teehee: I remember in kindergarten we used to brag about how much Micheal stuff we had. We had a little fan club in the playground......5 year olds! And every morning me and my sister would compare our Micheal dreams. haha I remember I begged my cousin for his Thriller record when i was 5.....and when he finally gave it to me I melted it. :aah:

lol how on earth did you melt it??? hahaha :naughty: daft plonker :blink::teehee:

erm the going from black to white is 'cause of a skin disease vitiligo which i too suffer so I know what it does to you as i have first hand knowledge of the disease I can show you photos if you like of him with it you can clearly see it !!

changing skin colour can NOT be achieved by plastic surgery!!! skin bleaching yes! plastic surgery no!

he only had 2 surgeries & I have a plastic surgeon friend who isn't an MJ fan who confirms this! and although he didn't actually do Michael's surgery he can spot easily roughly how many surgeries a person has by looking at photos of them

plastic surgeons can spot those who've had surgery a mile off!!!

Thank you for clearing that up. :original: I hope you're not angry with me, because I wasn't trying to pick a fight, I was just curious. :wink2:

I have no idea. Haha! :aah: I left it in the record player and I guess it was hot out beause the next time I went to check it.....parts were melted! :naughty: fail.
lol gosh where do you live exactly in the middle of the sahara desert? lmfao:shocked::roftl::teehee: It must have been super hot to melt a record hahaha lol

Thank you for clearing that up. :original: I hope you're not angry with me, because I wasn't trying to pick a fight, I was just curious. :wink2:
no problem:thumb_yello: Of course i'm not angry with you:wink2: I'm happy to clear up one of the many rediculous & stupid frankly absurd myths about my idol MJ