The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's the brooding vampire on The Vampire Diaries, right?

Brooding? I don't know that word, but yup, that's him :roftl::naughty: Ian Somerhalder (his brother) is hot as well, but in a weird way... I find it strange to look at him, great eyes tho :wub2:

Vampire-Diaries_l.jpg

I had a dream about him the other night. :teehee:

He was trying to prove to my gay teacher that he had a boyfriend. Let's just say I saw some penises flying around. :lol3:

:lmfao:

Brooding? I don't know that word, but yup, that's him :roftl::naughty: Ian Somerhalder (his brother) is hot as well, but in a weird way... I find it strange to look at him, great eyes tho :wub2:

Vampire-Diaries_l.jpg

:lmfao:

Hmmmm... moody? Ummmm..... a good way to describe him is the character is like Edward Cullen...

The only thing I think of when I see Ian Somerhalder is Lost...

Hmmmm... moody? Ummmm..... a good way to describe him is the character is like Edward Cullen...

Well I haven't seen twilight so... (yes you've found the one person that apparently didn't). But I know what you mean. The tormented vampire, angel from buffy.

Yes... Boone, I was not too happy about him being killed off so 'soon' :shun:

Well I haven't seen twilight so... (yes you've found the one person that apparently didn't). But I know what you mean. The tormented vampire, angel from buffy.

Yes... Boone, I was not too happy about him being killed off so 'soon' :shun:

Wow. :blink: I'm surprised that there are people who haven't been subjected to it...

And yes, tormented vampire is exactly what I mean...

My top 3:

Mika is the cutest guy in the world and I'm addicted to his eyes, smikes and even more to his curls!I'd sell my soul to run my fingers through his hair!;)

Pink is not a guy but noone is more sexy and hotter than her. She's my definition of sx appeal!

Jared Leto is as close to perfection a human being can me!His looks should be forbidden to stop me from becoming dizzy and to put an end to my permanent daydreams!

isn't he the guy who plays Damian from vampire diaries?

Better fictional character than Eddy *sparkle* Cullen imo :aah:

never seen a single episode of LOST :pinkbow: *living in a batcave* :teehee:

ETxFUJOsJo1eqwj5xBamEcp7o1_400.jpg

Cannes!pattz is pwetty to post always :fangurl:

Johnathon Schaech

:swoon: x 1000

040204d.jpg

11may07.jpg

jul13f6.jpgjs3.jpg

He's hot idd :teehee:

Wow. :blink: I'm surprised that there are people who haven't been subjected to it...

And yes, tormented vampire is exactly what I mean...

Oh, I'm sure it's a hype with teens. Teen mags are filled with the cast and posters. But that's about it.

I used to be obsessed with Robert Pattinson

I never was... I didn't mind him before the movie came out, but all teh hype about him has really put me off him...

Oh, I'm sure it's a hype with teens. Teen mags are filled with the cast and posters. But that's about it.

It's not just teens... I've seen mothers go absoutely wild for it, and they're much worse than the teenagers!

The magazines are full of Twilight stuff... I read the books and thought they were okay, but all the coverage of it has kinda put me off it...

It's not just teens... I've seen mothers go absoutely wild for it, and they're much worse than the teenagers!

The magazines are full of Twilight stuff... I read the books and thought they were okay, but all the coverage of it has kinda put me off it...

I'm saying how it is over here :wink2: Might well be that it's such a hype everywhere else, but it isn't here. And I'm glad it isn't. It's bad enough that I see it pop up everywhere on the internet. I never like it when there's such a media hype with a movie. Lotr, potc, twilight, star wars, harry potter... They all got so much media attention that I'm not interested in seeing those movies anymore :rolls_eyes: Am I missing out? Might as well be but I'm not watching them.

Raoul Bova again :mf_lustslow:

raoul_bova3.jpg

Raoul1.jpg

raoul-bova-a-sanremo.jpg

3409564182_aa7035e313.jpg

Raoul_Bova_Scusa_ma_ti_voglio_sposare---07.jpg

87-25-218-192_20061030102631.jpg

I def have a thing for guys with dark hair and very very light blue/green eyes.

I'm saying how it is over here :wink2: Might well be that it's such a hype everywhere else, but it isn't here. And I'm glad it isn't. It's bad enough that I see it pop up everywhere on the internet. I never like it when there's such a media hype with a movie. Lotr, potc, twilight, star wars, harry potter... They all got so much media attention that I'm not interested in seeing those movies anymore :rolls_eyes: Am I missing out? Might as well be but I'm not watching them.

I def have a thing for guys with dark hair and very very light blue/green eyes.

Really? I think you're lucky that it's not..

Funnily enough, all of those movies I watched because I liked them not cause of all the hype around them... And people talked a lot about all of those movies here!

I love men with blue eyes.... :wub2: and apparently I love men with greying hair too :teehee:

Edited by nico_collard

I never was... I didn't mind him before the movie came out, but all teh hype about him has really put me off him...

I was obsessed for about 1 month. then it was over, and I can't stand him now. :aah:

He is supposed to set good examples.. ? that's not what I've seen.

Really? I think you're lucky that it's not..

Funnily enough, all of those movies I watched because I liked them not cause of all the hype around them... And people talked a lot about all of those movies here!

I love men with blue eyes.... :wub2: and apparently I love men with greying hair too :teehee:

:wub2:

Clive Owen, gorrrrggeeouss eyes :wub2:

clive_owen1.jpg

clive-owen-pictures-1-0309-lg.jpg

clive_owen_gq_uk_2.0.0.0x0.400x526.jpeg

147755.png

07.jpg