The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, James Dean

celebrity-deaths-james-dean-died-pic.jpg

James Dean :drool: I fell in love with him when I saw (at least parts of) Rebel Without A Cause on TV. I have this poster of him in my room:

IMG_0167.jpg

(Wow, my camera picked up on the tape. And so vividly too. :aah:)

:fangurl:

Edited by iadoremika

Not my usual cup of tea but I had a dream the other night :das:

Adam-Lambert-02_300.jpg

Adam-Lambert-08_294.jpg

Adam-Lambert-07_400.jpg

:swoon::drool::sweatdrop:

DAMN THAT DREAM!!

I was never all :fangurl:y over him before!

I thought he had a great voice and was a good performer and yes I thought he was pretty but that's it. I wasn't swept away by him or anything but that damn dream has turned my brain around! I can't stop listening to him :swoon:

F*ck...he's so sexy....but he isn't. I mean...he's not my usual taste (haha, taste...that makes me laugh cause of the dream). He's the kind of person I admire in a general way...what's happening to me?!?!?!?!!?

:swoon:

I'll prolly be over this in a couple days....

Not really my type of music.. But quite okay. And his looks make up for it. :das:

I think his music is pretty good. I think it'll get better as he keeps going tho.

I love Adam Lambert tooo !

He should have won American Idol not Kris Allen :sneaky2:

He has performed on New Years Eve btw

My favourite song is Soaked which was a demo by Muse and Matt Bellamy gave it to him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0bTyonM0-c

I'm actually happy he didn't win cause if he had then they would have NEVER let him do the things he's doing under theur contract. I think this is better for him in the long run :thumb_yello:

I like that song but I think my favourite is Fever. I'm totally addicted. And Sleepwalker....it's so sad :tears::wub2: But I totally get it!

:swoon::drool::sweatdrop:

DAMN THAT DREAM!!

I was never all :fangurl:y over him before!

I thought he had a great voice and was a good performer and yes I thought he was pretty but that's it. I wasn't swept away by him or anything but that damn dream has turned my brain around! I can't stop listening to him :swoon:

F*ck...he's so sexy....but he isn't. I mean...he's not my usual taste (haha, taste...that makes me laugh cause of the dream). He's the kind of person I admire in a general way...what's happening to me?!?!?!?!!?

:swoon:

I'll prolly be over this in a couple days....

:lmfao:

Geez, what kind of things do you dream? :das::blink::lol3:

:lmfao:

Geez, what kind of things do you dream? :das::blink::lol3:

It wasn't as much what I dreamed cause it wasn't that :das: and (sadly) there was no :chkn: But it was the feeling from the dream. We kissed and I could feel it in the dream and when I woke up after the kiss I SWEAR I could still feel his lips on mine and my brain was screaming "OMG! THAT WAS THE BEST KISS EVER!" And I felt like that the entire day yesterday :swoon:

Josh Thomas! :roftl:

Thumbnail_320.jpg

So hot or not? I reckon he's sooo cute, but half my friends are :wub2: and half are:shocked:. Opinions?

You and Oakie Doke need to chat... :naughty:

He's such a little cutie! Apparently he's gay, not that I mind in the slightest :das:

It makes him even more attactive to me really...

He's such a little cutie! Apparently he's gay, not that I mind in the slightest :das:

It makes him even more attactive to me really...

lol. as if thats ever stopped me before :naughty:

cant wait until Talkin Bout Your Generation comes back on!!!! :roftl::mf_lustslow:

Maxwell Caulfield was :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: I wanna travel back 28 years and get on THAT!

1380004736_6b34d672fa.jpg

331282280untitled.gif

:blush-anim-cl:

Yes yes yes, a thousand times yes.

"Oh Rexy, you're so sexy!" :naughty:

Every time I see him, I think of Cary Elwes in The Princess Bride.

caryelwes.jpg

:wub2::wub2: