mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evening all!

I guess I'll have to wait 'til the morning to see the Cherisse birthday card and the Dr Who pic, *sigh*.

Everyone alright then?

Bexx the room you speak of, is that Brum or Donny?

Sorry if I get distracted, watching an old Vincent Price film I've never seen before.

actually im still deciding what to do re Birmingham and doncaster im soooo confused at the moment.

Not sure weather to book into a hotel at Birmingham for the 23rd or drive up to doncaster straight after the concert and get two nights at the campanile ...but they close at 11pm i will have to ring them in the morning to see if i am able to book in at around 1am i guess if not it will be a night on a service station forecourt or a hotel in Birmingham...im sooo confuse d :blink:

Well most service stations have Travelodges or something similar at them now, so the three of us could share a room, but I better check with Tia first and make sure she hasn't booked anywhere yet.

Well most service stations have Travelodges or something similar at them now, so the three of us could share a room, but I better check with Tia first and make sure she hasn't booked anywhere yet.

back, im having loads of pc troubles tonite:sneaky2:

no i haven booked anywhere im just kinda get over the xcitement, did i tell ya im going to DONCASTER!!!! lol ok ill stop now:bleh:

oh that sounds alright ....so what we share a room on a service station or something after the 23rd concert? do a road convoy or something?

or all stay in Birmingham ?

im still confused whats happening :shocked:

can we change this thread to birmingham + doncaster travel + accomodation ? :naughty:

right guys im going to bed :thumb_yello: will catch you all sometime tomorrow , im shattered , night everyone :):wink2: xxx

Night night, I might get off now too, dose myself up, and sweat this cold out of me.