London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

ok back kinda...my internet keep disconecting... grrrr

on sunday i should have interet here at my grandma house and not through the naighbours so that will be beter!

hope everyone r good ;)

are we still on griffin house? lol u can take out the " ? " after my name on the first page ;)

hey sivan ! :biggrin2: hope your ok ! :thumb_yello: nice to hear from you ! its ok i will take the "?" out soon lol! i need to make another thread coz max pages has been reached ? i think ? ;)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi caz hope uv had a nice day:thumb_yello:

i think bexx something about it yesterday, cant believe this one moved sooo fast!!!

i got a email from see tickets this morning sayin that my ticket for brixton has been sent out, im hoping to recieve it in the morning:punk:

hi caz hope uv had a nice day:thumb_yello:

i think bexx something about it yesterday, cant believe this one moved sooo fast!!!

i got a email from see tickets this morning sayin that my ticket for brixton has been sent out, im hoping to recieve it in the morning:punk:

im fine sweetie hows you ? :thumb_yello:

ohhh cool ! yeah sara has just said she got hers today !! im still waiting for brixton 4th for me and jemmalee , jemmalee is waiting for brixton 2nd for me and her so she might get hers soon too ! its all getting exciting !! AND our outfits are finished !! :punk: ive just hadda email from the seamstress, i got my train tickets today ,.... and ! i have a pink suitcase ! lol! :naughty:

im fine sweetie hows you ? :thumb_yello:

ohhh cool ! yeah sara has just said she got hers today !! im still waiting for brixton 4th for me and jemmalee , jemmalee is waiting for brixton 2nd for me and her so she might get hers soon too ! its all getting exciting !! AND our outfits are finished !! :punk: ive just hadda email from the seamstress, i got my train tickets today ,.... and ! i have a pink suitcase ! lol! :naughty:

Iv had a fabby day thx:thumb_yello:

looks like everything is coming together:punk:

I haven't got my tickets yet:thumbdown:

My day has been hectic:blink: and I have been put on a course for work to teach adult learners literacy and we have been doing verbs and nouns today, I feel like i'm 10 again lol:shocked:

I haven't got my tickets yet:thumbdown:

My day has been hectic:blink: and I have been put on a course for work to teach adult learners literacy and we have been doing verbs and nouns today, I feel like i'm 10 again lol:shocked:

i got my email saying they have been sent out, so fingers crossed 4 tomorrow!!!!

verbs and nouns, ill b watching all your posts carefully now:roftl:

OMG they are awsome:thumb_yello: i bet your really pleased... my god your gonna freeze your A*se off!!! LOl....

spot on with the colour and stuff, did u choose your material and someone making it up 4 u?

thanks tia ! ... well she was on ebay , saying she was a seamstress etc , so we just emailed her pic and she said she could do it , and she has ! :thumb_yello: im well pleased with it ! ... cant wait to see the final pics ! :)

thanks tia ! ... well she was on ebay , saying she was a seamstress etc , so we just emailed her pic and she said she could do it , and she has ! :thumb_yello: im well pleased with it ! ... cant wait to see the final pics ! :)

you are both gonna look fab:thumb_yello: ohhh i love dressing up, i cant wait til nov, im getting soooo xcited about it all:biggrin2:

Tia what are you wearing hun?

i dont know, im still looking at some sites, im thinkin either circus master, snow queen or im kinda liking the mouglin rouge look:blink: althou they are all a bit skimpy, seeing your outfits make me feel a bit better:blush-anim-cl: we can all b cold together!!!