London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

same to you Jemmalee especially at the Brighton concert i really want to go to that one but definately cant i want to know exactly what happens :biggrin2:

im also missing out the manchester, newcastle, brighton, plymouth and bournmouth ones :blush-anim-cl:

haha we are never really gonna fully forgive mika for the Big Chill thing are we :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

erm no i dont think we ever will, no matter how much i enjoyed it ill never 4give him 4 not making it perfect:boxed: thou if he likes he could always try to make it up to me in birm:wink2: Lol

Well Bexxy my report will be delivered to you personally in London.:biggrin2:

I'm actually thinking of making a diary/ scrap book of our adventures like ' day 2 in the Mika fan house' LOL:naughty:

hahaha yeah in Griffin house make a mika diary...then give it to Ben and Nic when we leave :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

LOl u know i spoke to my mum tonite 1st time in agesss cos we didnt talk 4 over 15yrs and we are kinda just getting to know each other again... anyway enough about that but cos i didnt know wot too say and we have one of those awkward silences i said "hey billie piper is in a prog later, u should watch it" after seeing the 1st part im kinda wishing i hadnt, i think mayb she may have a heart attack, anyone else watching?

Tia is it good? is it worth watching on ITV2+1 later? Or should I go to bed?

OOH Bexxy I could get a proper book and everything and interview all you lot, take pics and do reports everyday LOL

Dont forget to interview ben and nic aswell on there point of view on how well behaved guests we will be :biggrin2:

do you know what i think i will get an early night tonight i have a long day at work tomorow and have to get up early to exercise :boxed:

Tia is it good? is it worth watching on ITV2+1 later? Or should I go to bed?

OOH Bexxy I could get a proper book and everything and interview all you lot, take pics and do reports everyday LOL

well i enjoyed it, its erm different!! watch it and tell me wot u think!!! u gotta love billie piper:thumb_yello:

hey guys ! i bet you have all gone now ... sorry i havent been on tonight , i planned on going to sleep for an hour about 7ish and ive only just woke up ! :shocked: i bet im gonna be up all night :boxed: do you want me to make a new thread tomorrow bexx ? :biggrin2: hope your all good anyway and will catch you tommorow:wink2: love n hugs xxx

ok back kinda...my internet keep disconecting... grrrr

on sunday i should have interet here at my grandma house and not through the naighbours so that will be beter!

hope everyone r good ;)

are we still on griffin house? lol u can take out the " ? " after my name on the first page ;)