London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

Morning All!

No probs about the ride, I can get hold of a car easy, it's a bit uncomfortable in the back of the van, wouldn't wish that on anyone.LOL!

Yeah I'm good to share, not at the office yet, I was gonna book a room this morning, good job I hadn't yet.

I know one thing I'm NOT parking at the same carpark that Mark used in Brum. Want my windows kept intact thanks.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning All!

No probs about the ride, I can get hold of a car easy, it's a bit uncomfortable in the back of the van, wouldn't wish that on anyone.LOL!

Yeah I'm good to share, not at the office yet, I was gonna book a room this morning, good job I hadn't yet.

I know one thing I'm NOT parking at the same carpark that Mark used in Brum. Want my windows kept intact thanks.

oh great so is it ok for me to get a lift up to Doncaster with you and Tia then?

and you will let me dump my suitcase into your car before the concert?

Rose you are a star now the only problem is getting changed somewhere cos im not walking round Birmingham as lollipop girl after i get kicked out of the hotel :roftl: :roftl:

oh great so is it ok for me to get a lift up to Doncaster with you and Tia then?

Rose you are a star now the only problem is getting changed somewhere cos im not walking round Birmingham as lollipop girl after i get kicked out of the hotel :roftl: :roftl:

morning RAK!

bexx im going to have the same probs as you. im traveling my train on the fri to birm so i will need somewhere to dress up!! and to leave my bags thou ill try my best to keep them to a min:naughty:

http://www.campanile.com/hotel/en/GBR8.htm

thats the link but i have looked they dont do three people rooms ...that or the three bed rooms are fully booked which may be the case.

You could always book a double room for you and rak and i will keep my booking seperate :cool:

yes c wot u mean:boxed: ill have to book a person room, at least we are in the same hotel thou.

Ah Bexx, you know I wouldn't leave you behind.

The van would have been handy for changing in, maybe you could change in MacDonalds toilets.LOL!

i could meet you at the station....But then we need Rak ...maybe we could both get changed behind her car when its parked up in a multistory :wink2:

Lol changing behind cars.. OMG the things we do 4 mika:roftl:

i still have no idea wot to dress as, i think ill have a good look online today and get that sorted

ohh yes good old macdonalds toilets they served us well last time we were in Birmingham...go in normal come out lollipop girl :roftl: :roftl:

HA HA! Clark Kent has his phonebox, MFC has MaccyDs toilets!

oh choosing a costume is soooo hard:boxed:

my first thought is ring master (bit mikerish)

but i kinda like the snow queen ones but they are sooo flimsy, ill freeze to death waiting to get in:blink: so many to choose from:naughty:

dont worry about freezing to death we will all be in the same boat :boxed:

im just going to have to find a nice warm thick pink coat i should be ok :biggrin2:

just think about poor jemmalee and caz who are going as big girl :roftl:

dont worry about freezing to death we will all be in the same boat :boxed:

im just going to have to find a nice warm thick pink coat i should be ok :biggrin2:

just think about poor jemmalee and caz who are going as big girl :roftl:

oh good 4 them:thumb_yello: makes me feel a bit better cos everything im drawn to is slightly skimpy:blink:

arggh why oh why oh why do i decide to watchsad disney movies before i go to work :boxed:

Yesterday people kept asking me if i was ok because it looked as if i had been crying and that was the lion kings fault and now today i watch lilo and stitch and AGAIN i cry...

argh

why am i soo emotional :thumbdown:

arggh why oh why oh why do i decide to watchsad disney movies before i go to work :boxed:

Yesterday people kept asking me if i was ok because it looked as if i had been crying and that was the lion kings fault and now today i watch lilo and stitch and AGAIN i cry...

argh

why am i soo emotional :thumbdown:

Darn those Disney movies, get you every time.

Yes, I shall have the penguin for all the dates except London. And the outfit for those days maybe different to what I'd originally planned, I'm looking at other options.

over the past few pages nothing much we were discussing about accomodation + travel between the birmingham 23rd concert and doncaster 24th concert because Tia is now going to Doncaster YAY :bleh:

and im just back from work looks like nothing happened since i was away :naughty:

its all quiet on the mfc :cool:

ooooOO and Jemma you dont have to send your jack message via post to me anymore because i was able to print it off my brothers computer dont know if you saw my post in the memorial thread or not :wink2:

ooooOO and Jemma you dont have to send your jack message via post to me anymore because i was able to print it off my brothers computer dont know if you saw my post in the memorial thread or not :wink2:

WOOHOO! Thanks Bexxy!

Was it ok? Was it the kind of thing you wanted?

Blimey it's quiet!

over the past few pages nothing much we were discussing about accomodation + travel between the birmingham 23rd concert and doncaster 24th concert because Tia is now going to Doncaster YAY :bleh:

and im just back from work looks like nothing happened since i was away :naughty:

its all quiet on the mfc :cool:

Oh good, I will look forward to seeing her!