London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

oh that sounds alright ....so what we share a room on a service station or something after the 23rd concert? do a road convoy or something?

or all stay in Birmingham ?

im still confused whats happening :shocked:

can we change this thread to birmingham + doncaster travel + accomodation ? :naughty:

well im happy to do wotever, but im only do the one birm which is the 23rd. i dont know if u 2 are doing both birm ones?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rak1 what are you doing?

Im doing both the Birmingham ones hopefully still staying with Caz in Birmingham from the 21st - 23rd when i get booted out of the hotel so after that i still dont knwo what im going to do :shocked:

oh that sounds alright ....so what we share a room on a service station or something after the 23rd concert? do a road convoy or something?

or all stay in Birmingham ?

im still confused whats happening :shocked:

can we change this thread to birmingham + doncaster travel + accomodation ? :naughty:

Yeah, after the Brum gig do a little convoy and stop at one of the servces on the way to Donny, never know Mika might do the same thing. LOL!

I'll check them out, should get another run up there soon, seem to be spending most of my time between Birmingham and Leeds lately.

Yeah, after the Brum gig do a little convoy and stop at one of the servces on the way to Donny, never know Mika might do the same thing. LOL!

I'll check them out, should get another run up there soon, seem to be spending most of my time between Birmingham and Leeds lately.

kewl that would be super if you could check them out :thumb_yello:

Sounds like a plan but most likely means i have to drive in my lollipop girl dress to that service station :naughty: :naughty:

Oh and goodnight Caz - sorry i missed your post before :boxed:

oh that sounds fun:thumb_yello: a mini adventure!!!

we can go and try and find mika b4 we leave thou?:shocked:

oh that sounds fun:thumb_yello: a mini adventure!!!

we can go and try and find mika b4 we leave thou?:shocked:

ofcourse its at the Birmingham Carling academy we know exactly where he will be exiting from :naughty::thumb_yello:

oh Birmingham is gonna be great :biggrin2:

oh nite too cos i didnt see that either, im in shock...

did u know there is a thread saying mika is playing in paris tonite?:boxed:

what?!!? Mika is playing in Paris tonight? what time is he playing?

is anyone from the mfc there?!Q?!

ofcourse its at the Birmingham Carling academy we know exactly where he will be exiting from :naughty::thumb_yello:

oh Birmingham is gonna be great :biggrin2:

ohhhh do ya!!!

cool im not going to leave yr side, im desprate to meet him again:thumb_yello:

Rak1 what are you doing?

Im doing both the Birmingham ones hopefully still staying with Caz in Birmingham from the 21st - 23rd when i get booted out of the hotel so after that i still dont knwo what im going to do :shocked:

I'm only doing the 23rd, then on to Donny, so as we all appear to be in the same boat, I'll check out the services accomodation going up to Donny and get back to you on it.

what?!!? Mika is playing in Paris tonight? what time is he playing?

is anyone from the mfc there?!Q?!

yeah i know it came up on the myspace page go seeee!!!!

it wasnt there b4, how could u arrange a gig in one nite:blink:

oh we will have to wait and see about that i doubt a concert could be arranged in a day ....i think its more like a mistake or something...but then again lets wait and see eh :biggrin2:

weeelll yes along as he does the same thing at birmingham as he did back in May we should have nooo problem seeing him again it just depends how much of a rush he is in :wink2:

I will wait and see your verdict on the service station hotel for 1 night for three of us then? i may do a bit of research on it via the internet tomorow :biggrin2:

oh we will have to wait and see about that i doubt a concert could be arranged in a day ....i think its more like a mistake or something...but then again lets wait and see eh :biggrin2:

weeelll yes along as he does the same thing at birmingham as he did back in May we should have nooo problem seeing him again it just depends how much of a rush he is in :wink2:

I will wait and see your verdict on the service station hotel for 1 night for three of us then? i may do a bit of research on it via the internet tomorow :biggrin2:

k:biggrin2:

nite i was going to go about an hour ago but this place, bexx im getting as bad as i was b4:wink2:

i dont know :boxed:

Rak1 where do you think you will park your car in Birmingham? in the car parks opposit the venue?

and another question...how many people can you fit in your car? :blink:

its ok its just im still not sure what to do about my car i will be in Birmingham from the 21st and that would be 3 nights parking i would need..im not sure where to park it OR if it would be too expensive :boxed:

It was just an idea i would leave my car at my local train station and get the train into Birmingham and then hitch hike a life up to donny with you and tia...but its ok if there is no room i will sort something out :thumb_yello:

i dont know :boxed:

Rak1 where do you think you will park your car in Birmingham? in the car parks opposit the venue?

and another question...how many people can you fit in your car? :blink:

its ok its just im still not sure what to do about my car i will be in Birmingham from the 21st and that would be 3 nights parking i would need..im not sure where to park it OR if it would be too expensive :boxed:

It was just an idea i would leave my car at my local train station and get the train into Birmingham and then hitch hike a life up to donny with you and tia...but its ok if there is no room i will sort something out :thumb_yello:

it would b a good idea 4 us to travel up together, i was thinking this in bed and wondering if ud b following Rak1 in your car? i dont think anyone else is traveling up with us cos i only asked yesterday and Rak1 only got her ticket yesterday 2 but i dont know 4 sure, but great idea bexx:thumb_yello:

how r u today btw? working?

it would b a good idea 4 us to travel up together, i was thinking this in bed and wondering if ud b following Rak1 in your car? i dont think anyone else is traveling up with us cos i only asked yesterday and Rak1 only got her ticket yesterday 2 but i dont know 4 sure, but great idea bexx:thumb_yello:

how r u today btw? working?

well in theory its a good idea but im not sure what kind of car Rak1 has i have a feeling its a van unless its her work van but i would be more than happy in the boot :roftl:

you see its just saves me LOADS of money for parking three days in Birmingham when i can just leave my car in my local trainstation i would ofcourse put money towards Rak1's petrol :biggrin2:

I would also need to put my suitcase in her car on the 23rd as thats when i have to leave the hotel room :boxed:

will wait and see what she says.

Oh and ofcourse i am at work today when am i not at work :naughty: well actually i have this sunday off :naughty:

i start at 2pm today till 9pm hopefully wont be too bad i get on well with the people i am shifted to be with anyway :biggrin2:

yeah car charges r awful:thumbdown: im not keen on motorways thats why i tend to catch a train 4 the gigs. i wouldn dream of driving when i dont know the way:blink:

btw... i never seem to do anything so please when we'v sorted everything and we know we will need accomodation 4 after the doncaster gig, can i book somewhere. Caz put up a link for somewhere that looked great!!! i noticed that they do rooms 4 3ppl. i can book it now but ill wait to hear from u and RAK1, ok?

yeah car charges r awful:thumbdown: im not keen on motorways thats why i tend to catch a train 4 the gigs. i wouldn dream of driving when i dont know the way:blink:

btw... i never seem to do anything so please when we'v sorted everything and we know we will need accomodation 4 after the doncaster gig, can i book somewhere. Caz put up a link for somewhere that looked great!!! i noticed that they do rooms 4 3ppl. i can book it now but ill wait to hear from u and RAK1, ok?

the place where we are all staying is a wonderful place that our very own caz discovered...its the campanile hotel right opposite the doncaster venue :biggrin2:

I have already booked myself into a single room BUT if you want to book a room for three of us i will cancel my booking as easy as pie :biggrin2:

I will find the link for you...one second

the place where we are all staying is a wonderful place that our very own caz discovered...its the campanile hotel right opposite the doncaster venue :biggrin2:

I have already booked myself into a single room BUT if you want to book a room for three of us i will cancel my booking as easy as pie :biggrin2:

I will find the link for you...one second

thx bexx u cancel yr room and ill book 4 either a 2 or a 3 bedroom depending on wot rak1 wants to do....

r u having any probs with mfc today or is it just me:boxed: its sooo slow :thumbdown:

http://www.campanile.com/hotel/en/GBR8.htm

thats the link but i have looked they dont do three people rooms ...that or the three bed rooms are fully booked which may be the case.

You could always book a double room for you and rak and i will keep my booking seperate :cool:

oh ok, i looked yesterday and i thought i saw a link to 3/4 person rooms. the link doesn open 4 me, nothing seems to b working very well on my pc today:thumbdown: