London Gigs Before & After

pinkunicorn123

Who is interested in meeting up during the london gigs for something social?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is interested in meeting up during the london gigs for something social?

• Yes - Im in, now lets choose what to do
    • I dont know - i will have to ask my parents
    • I dont know
    • No - sorry

Before anything, for you younger members - please read this thread.

I thought it would be nice that MFCers had a meet up during the london shows.

I know alot of you are going to all three.

Since its over 3 consectutive days, theres going to be a big MFC scene in london.

So why dont we all meet up on a specific day, and im talking away from the arrangements for the actual concerts.

So this thread is to discuss that idea, and maybe make plans.

We could just meet up at a location, have a drink, maybe book out a bowling alley or something, i dont know. Just throwing ideas around.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going only to 2nd December gig, well I don't think I will be able to take part in a 'real' social meeting, such as going somewhere all together, but it would be nice to see you all at the gig and at least say hi. Most of us have flashin hearts or mfc badges, right? So we will recognize one another if we wear them ;)

I am going only to 2nd December gig, well I don't think I will be able to take part in a 'real' social meeting, such as going somewhere all together, but it would be nice to see you all at the gig and at least say hi. Most of us have flashin hearts or mfc badges, right? So we will recognize one another if we wear them ;)

:doh: I forgot the flashing hearts! I need to buy it!!!

i would love to go out!

party!!!! tho im not a drinker... lol i can party with no alcohol.... :biggrin2:

:shocked: No alcohol??? :shocked::naughty:

We're going out on the 1st for a proper night out :thumb_yello: Dunno where yet but i'm gonna make the most of it, i know that much. :naughty::thumb_yello: Also, probably go out after the gigs depending on what time it is etc.......i suppose we don't wanna be too whacked as we've got 3 gigs in a row......

We're going out on the 1st for a proper night out :thumb_yello: Dunno where yet but i'm gonna make the most of it, i know that much. :naughty::thumb_yello: Also, probably go out after the gigs depending on what time it is etc.......i suppose we don't wanna be too whacked as we've got 3 gigs in a row......

well i can drink one drink... and thats enough... i never get drunk...

im happy and crazy without alcohol....

Diet cokes for you two then is it? :naughty::bleh:

ewww no diet... i used to drink it a lot years ago...and one day i started drinking and couldnt put it in my mouth! and since than i cant drink it! ICK!

i wouldnt mind one nice drink :) and later some orange juice..... lol

i need to remember the night with mika a day after ;):blush-anim-cl:

We're going out on the 1st for a proper night out :thumb_yello: Dunno where yet but i'm gonna make the most of it, i know that much. :naughty:

ohh, can i join you? :biggrin2: proper night out on a saturday sounds brilliant to me! but no diet coke for me... only if mixed with whiskey or rum! :naughty: