I have a fun little im bored i need to do something idea

carly

You know how when you listen to songs you have a picture in your mind, well I think we should all draw a picture, even if you arent a good artist, of what you picture when you listen to one of mikas songs, we can compare them!

Just draw the picture and then say what song it is!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I listen to over my shoulder I picture Mika sitting on a darkened stage with only a spotlight on him...he's playing the piano, and a single ballet dancer in blue is dancing to the music...I don't know why, but that's what I see...

I'll see what I can do with a real picture...great thing to do in math class (I would do it in history, but my teacher has a fondness for walking up and down the aisles as he lectures....)

When I listen to My Interpertation, I picture Mika is running on a mega garden, full of grass and under a blue sky.:roftl:

And I picture Mika is falling from a building at night during Over My Shoulder, something like Evanescence-Bring Me To Life.:mf_rosetinted:

erase... i once dreamt of a video to it, and there mika stood in front of a wind machine, his shirt half open and fluttering in the wind. :wub2: so that's the picture i always have in my head now when i hear that song. :biggrin2:

and when i hear stuck in the middle, i have to think of newcastle... no idea why, i've only been there once in my life and that was before i heard of mika, so there's no connection whatsoever. except that i'm going to newcastle in nov to see him, but no idea what stuck in the middle has to do with that. :naughty:

This is my take on over my shoulder

overmysh.gif

Oh, Droopsy you are a magician with your computerskills!:thumb_yello:

It's beautiful, soulfull, and a street is a place that is so easy to relate to!

Love it!:cheerful_h4h:

This is the hardest thing when you're not using your native language, to express feelings!

I will allways carry that picture inside me when i listen to OMS.

My favourite song by the way!:blush-anim-cl:

When I listen to big girls I picture Mika sitting at a bar and then all of the sudden one of his big girls walk in and he turns to the bartender and is all like hey can I get a diet coke and a pizza please? Then when he says curves in all the right places I think of the part in mean girls where all the people in the mall are fighting and the one girl pushes another girl into the fountain. HAHAHA

when i listen to stuck in de middle i see mika in de middle en 2 people (don't know who they are) pulling mika to their side,:bleh:

';nd really weird when i listened happy ending i pictured him flying in the sky, en now he is going to fly in his clip!:biggrin2:

When I listen to relax I can see this whole story of him in an old, dodgy train station, with graffiti and ancient theatre posters on the walls and I train going past and the lights flashing through the window gaps and he is walking down the side platform. and then when it gets to the "It's as if I'm scared" part I can see him in a totally black room with a green light on his face and he is standing sideways looking over his shoulder right into the camera... I have a very active imagination...:biggrin2:

When I listen to relax I can see this whole story of him in an old, dodgy train station, with graffiti and ancient theatre posters on the walls and I train going past and the lights flashing through the window gaps and he is walking down the side platform. and then when it gets to the "It's as if I'm scared" part I can see him in a totally black room with a green light on his face and he is standing sideways looking over his shoulder right into the camera... I have a very active imagination...:biggrin2:

Me too...I see him in some old train station singing it...and the lights are kind of flickering...I like the green light idea too...I'm going to picture that next time I listen to it...

Mika should hire us to be his music video directors!!! We could make them totally rock!:thumb_yello: