Grill Mika with Now Magazine

paula.pop

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hee hee...so, I'm really hoping they do this like the Roast a Rock Star thing, since I would love to see this on video...I asked Can you touch your nose with your tongue?....

It was random, and I think it would be adorable to watch!!!:naughty:

Dunno bout MIKA but I can! LOL!

xx

Thanks for posting!

Well, I´ll ask him for the reason he wrote "Grace Kelly"..:blush-anim-cl:

NO NO, JUST KIDDING!!!:roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I asked if he can do any stupid human tricks. I would love to know if he can put is foot behind his head or put his fist in his mouth. :naughty:

I asked this question:What advice do you have for young people who just finished there O Levels and would like to study music abroad and become singers?

I hope they ask him this question because I would really like to know because I would like to become a singer and study music abroad after I finish school and sit for my O Levels!:biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I asked if he can do any stupid human tricks. I would love to know if he can put is foot behind his head or put his fist in his mouth. :naughty:

I don't know why, but he looks like he would be able to put his foot behind his head. :roftl:

I asked him a few:

1) What is the best birthday present you've ever received? (I'm totally fishing around for him to say "MFC Birthday Project!")

2) At what age did you get your first kiss?

3) Is your ear pierced?

4) When you were a kid, what was something that you did that got you into big trouble with your parents?

:naughty:

I asked them all under decoy names, compiled of the first names of some of my friends and the last names of my school teachers. :roftl:

• 1 month later...
I don't know why, but he looks like he would be able to put his foot behind his head. :roftl:

I asked him a few:

1) What is the best birthday present you've ever received? (I'm totally fishing around for him to say "MFC Birthday Project!")

2) At what age did you get your first kiss?

3) Is your ear pierced?

4) When you were a kid, what was something that you did that got you into big trouble with your parents?

:naughty:

I asked them all under decoy names, compiled of the first names of some of my friends and the last names of my school teachers. :roftl:

So basically, if for example I was Mika and therefore reading this right now, all your efforts to make these names up would be futile, because I'd know exctly who you were...:roftl:

So basically, if for example I was Mika and therefore reading this right now, all your efforts to make these names up would be futile, because I'd know exctly who you were...:roftl:

:roftl: I wouldn't care if he read it. Heck, I'd ask him those questions personally if I could, but, for example, if it's like that Australian "Grill" video where people sent in their questions, I wouldn't want my name written under the question. It's not an issue of anonymity, just not wanting to have my name posted anywhere. :naughty:

Hahahahaha! That made me laugh out loud literally!

I asked what he did with all the gifts he got from fans:naughty:

• 4 months later...