Grill Mika with Now Magazine

paula.pop

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES, I've asked the question that has been bugging me for ages, and I hope they ask him 'cause I REALLY want to know.

What might that be?

DARN! I asked him the one question that randomly popped into my head and forgot about the one that bothered ME for ages! :sneaky2:

What might that be?

DARN! I asked him the one question that randomly popped into my head and forgot about the one that bothered ME for ages! :sneaky2:

It's to do with a certain TV programme I really love and whether he'd be interested in being in it.

It's to do with a certain TV programme I really love and whether he'd be interested in being in it.

Ooh.

Hopefully he says yes for your sake. ^_^

Mine has to do with colours..and which one his favourite is.

Well, that would've been my question.

Didn't anyone find that out yet?

Am I slow and it's been known for ages?:blink:

I am thinking about what question ask and did exactly the same thing when I submitted my question to the Roast a Rock Star thing (they used my question re the ringtone)

But the ironic thing was I had thought of all these questions to ask him whilst sitting in frnt of the computer, but when we had the opporunity to get all these things answered backstage after the show we all stood there dumbfounded and hardly spoke to the poor guy. He must of thought we were weird!!:naughty: