Grill Mika with Now Magazine

paula.pop

May be we should agree on one particular question ( I don't know find the 5 more interesant question make a test on the MFC and see which one is the favorite) and then we all go to the site and all ask the same question, like that there will be a lot of chance that it'll be asked on an interview...but maybe it's a bit unreal I don't know...:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May be we should agree on one particular question ( I don't know find the 5 more interesant question make a test on the MFC and see which one is the favorite) and then we all go to the site and all ask the same question, like that there will be a lot of chance that it'll be asked on an interview...but maybe it's a bit unreal I don't know...:mf_rosetinted:

good idea!

I am cleaning up my subscriptions and found this thread. Does anyone know if this magazine has posted an article about all our questions yet?

I get NOW magazine every week, and the interview has never been in there. I don't think we'll ever see it :sneaky2:

the other night i was having a conversation with a friend...too bad i missed this topic because i had a real tough question:

mika is on a boat with his brits award (the only one he got), the brits falls into water..what would he do??haha.

Oooo, you're quite mean.....:naughty:

• 4 weeks later...