Perez Hilton mentions Mika

patyricia

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious.. If Perez had said "and I said that he was straight" would the responses be the same? Would you still say that you don't believe it, that he could still be gay. That this doesn't prove anything? I don't think so.

I'm just curious.. If Perez had said "and I said that he was straight" would the responses be the same? Would you still say that you don't believe it, that he could still be gay. That this doesn't prove anything? I don't think so.

No the reactions would be like this:

Mika: I'm sorry to shatter your dreams, but Perez was wrong, I'm straight

Gay Man: YOU'RE NOT STRAIGHT *slaps with handbag* YOU LIKE THIRD LEGS IF YOU WANT IT OR NOT, NOW GET OUT OF THAT CLOSET!

if mika came out gay, the press would rejoice and everyone would say "HA! I told you so!!"

if mika came out straight, there would be a lot of "shock" and the press would probably say he's in denial -_-

poor thing, its a shame everyone thinks his life should be on a plate and we should pick at a bit. The only entertainment that should be served to us is his music, not his private life.

They may have been condemned like the great Oscar Wilde back in the day because we were more religious, and it's "God's Wish" that man and woman get together and to keep populating.

God also said 'love thy neighbour'

not 'love only thy straight neighbour and be annoyed with thy homosexual neighbour for not re-populating the world'

:wink2::roftl::thumb_yello:

not 'love only thy straight neighbour and be annoyed with thy homosexual neighbour for not re-populating the world'

lmfao :lmao: maybe God didnt "intend" for people to fancy their same kind.

but then "he did create us"

maybe he wanted some people to "go wrong" so he could sit back and watch the action xDDD

stupid blighter, making us fight each other for his amusement!

haha im sorry if people are religious and they take offence at this i dont mean it O.o

and im glad SOMEONE read my beefy post lol xDDD

lmfao :lmao: maybe God didnt "intend" for people to fancy their same kind.

but then "he did create us"

maybe he wanted some people to "go wrong" so he could sit back and watch the action xDDD

stupid blighter, making us fight each other for his amusement!

haha im sorry if people are religious and they take offence at this i dont mean it O.o

and im glad SOMEONE read my beefy post lol xDDD

if someone says that it 'digusts' God or whatever for people to be gay

then they LIIIIEEE

cos God 'created everything'

and if he didnt want people to be gay

he would of programed us not ot be!

cos we're all secretly robots you see...

I know a lot of gay/bi people and none of them act like Mika.

One of my friends says she has seen many gay people and she thinks Mika is definitely gay :naughty: But then, she hasn't seem more than the official videos of him and he does not seem gay to me neither in those nor in others. I actually think he is neither completely gay nor straight, but he's just not so bothered about the gender or being gay or not gay. But it's just me.

One of my friends says she has seen many gay people and she thinks Mika is definitely gay :naughty: But then, she hasn't seem more than the official videos of him and he does not seem gay to me neither in those nor in others. I actually think he is neither completely gay nor straight, but he's just not so bothered about the gender or being gay or not gay. But it's just me.

He's Mikaseksual:mf_rosetinted:

By the way, nuns are as non-repopulating as homosexuals, so people should be as annoyed with them :mf_rosetinted:

By the way, nuns are as non-repopulating as homosexuals, so people should be as annoyed with them :mf_rosetinted:

omg i said that to my dad!

i was like "nuns devote their life to God, but his biggest wish is for man and woman to be together and make lots of babies, so why aren't these devotees devoting their lives to ACTUALLY doing what He wants?"

and my dad, the smartarse, said:

"because there are plenty of other people to do that for him"

:sneaky2:

but yeah anyway :mf_rosetinted:

omg i said that to my dad!

i was like "nuns devote their life to God, but his biggest wish is for man and woman to be together and make lots of babies, so why aren't these devotees devoting their lives to ACTUALLY doing what He wants?"

and my dad, the smartarse, said:

"because there are plenty of other people to do that for him"

:sneaky2:

but yeah anyway :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, maybe. But, come on, men need some fun while women are busy becoming nuns :roftl:

Mikasexual?

of course he is. He is so unique, even his sexuality is one of a kind :mf_rosetinted:

THAT'S why he wont reveal his sexuality, because its nothing anyone's ever heard of. Blatantly.

I found it a very sharp observation:naughty:

anyway, come on, let him be what he wants

i quite agree. lol at the end of the day our opinions or speculations doesnt matter - we still dont know anything at the end of it all xD

I found it a very sharp observation:naughty:

i dont get it? lol!