• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where does mika live when he aint on tour :roftl:

ok i will make my self clearer as it saturday and ive not been up long

what part of the country world does he live in

HIYA Pink fairy ... we here at MFC do tend to feel a bit protective around Mika .... so, even IF we knew where he lived .... (which we don't ) ..... I doubt that you would get much joy from us re: your question ... fact is, we DON'T know , other than .... London ....... we like to leave it at that !! :thumb_yello:

Ofcourse I know where he lives. But I promised him to not tell you all, otherwise ya'll be lying in front of his door and then I'll have to step over you all to go drink some tea there, takes waaay too much time so I'm sorry, can't tell you:mf_rosetinted:

HIYA Pink fairy ... we here at MFC do tend to feel a bit protective around Mika .... so, even IF we knew where he lived .... (which we don't ) ..... I doubt that you would get much joy from us re: your question ... fact is, we DON'T know , other than .... London ....... we like to leave it at that !! :thumb_yello:

Nicely said happikali, I dont think its any of our buisness, Its on a need to know basis and we dont really need to know!

...and pink door...:mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha The only thing a pink door brings to mind is this:

something Us new zealanders call "the freedom flat"

Its a flat in new zealand in the 1980's some students painted their door pink and inscribed it with the words, "Pink Flat – the Door," as in pink floyed -the wall, I know kinda strange, but mika has a floyd door!!!! :punk: