MIKA HAS ANNOUNCED! He has a... girlfriend!

afazza

Its Officaial. Mika has... a girlfriend! He announced it yesterday, I don't know what channel though.

The link for the vid is here:

Nah. Jokes. I just want to see how many people will click this thread lol. ILY all. I was just having a weird moment. :)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Officaial. Mika has... a girlfriend! He announced it yesterday, I don't know what channel though.

Nah. Jokes. I just want to see how many people will click this thread lol. ILY all. I was just having a weird moment. :)

you scared the crap out of me! :stretcher: I thought I was going to have competiton! *slows heartbeat down* grrr!

NIce...

Probaby one of the best ways to get a thread with alot of views (prob would get more if you said Mika had a boyfriend:mf_rosetinted: )

lol! I would of cried if i saw that, even though i support his closte, I would want him to like girls, me.

hahahahahaaha! omg you're hilarious baby!

You're cruel. And you have a twisted sense of humour. :thumbdown:

Guess you must really belong here in mfc......:naughty::wink2:

THATS NOT FUNNY !! lolol I was freaking out !!! He is all mine so everyone back off we are so meant to be and everyones knows it okay , stop stalking him he is just 4 me thats why im still single, Im wating for him !!!!!

lol DAVID me too! I see I have some competition :P...

Oh not at all i said EVRYONE NOW ITS ALL MINE , but if u keep want to try , im pretty fighty , il fight for my man :P and I speak spanish lol desafortunadamente hehe he is so cute !

Oh not at all i said EVRYONE NOW ITS ALL MINE , but if u keep want to try , im pretty fighty , il fight for my man :P and I speak spanish lol desafortunadamente hehe he is so cute !

But are you able to fight most of the mfc :mf_rosetinted:

M4l would put up a fair fight alone:naughty:

haha! tis okay.as long as luke is single!:naughty::wub2:

ooo lol... I speak spanish too:wink2: ... we're both good catches you see

hehe yeah I forgot that :( But its MINE !! Hey im going to chicago this december :D, I wish Mika would oppen a date on chicago just 4 me hehe oh and i have had 4 mika dreams , common I need to see him !! he is mine !!!

But are you able to fight most of the mfc :mf_rosetinted:

M4l would put up a fair fight alone:naughty:

Give me 1 or 2 minutes with MIKA and hell be alll over me and forgot about all the mfc girls :P he will instanly fell in love with me , I can assure u that hehe

Give me 1 or 2 minutes with MIKA and hell be alll over me and forgot about all the mfc girls :P he will instanly fell in love with me , I can assure u that hehe

1 or 2 minutes with Mika huh....

Hmm.. sounds fair, alot of MFCers have had that already (some of the aussies had more, they had ages with him so jealous)

We should place a bet on that... if you get 1 or 2 minutes with Mika and he falls in love with you you win, if not I win...

we'll think of a prize later :naughty:

hehe yeah I forgot that :( But its MINE !! Hey im going to chicago this december :D, I wish Mika would oppen a date on chicago just 4 me hehe oh and i have had 4 mika dreams , common I need to see him !! he is mine !!!

You're coming to chicago? Is it your first time? You'll love it darling!

I know, I want him to come back here so bad:mf_lustslow: ... only 4 mika dreams? Have you read the "if you were stranded on a desert island with mika..." thread?! lol I started it and let me say, you would love it. I wanna hear your story lol...everyone elses is pretty dream like... go look for it some time... it needs to be bumped up

1 or 2 minutes with Mika huh....

Hmm.. sounds fair, alot of MFCers have had that already (some of the aussies had more, they had ages with him so jealous)

We should place a bet on that... if you get 1 or 2 minutes with Mika and he falls in love with you you win, if not I win...

we'll think of a prize later :naughty:

What about Mika as a prize :D:mf_lustslow:

but belive me he will definately fell in love with me and will be flirting all the way long !!!

What about Mika as a prize :D:mf_lustslow:

but belive me he will definately fell in love with me and will be flirting all the way long !!!

I was going to suggest that, but since you'd get him if you win, but theres no guarantee I'll get him if you lose its not really fair stakes :naughty:

Besides... Not sure if I'd want Mika as a prize :mf_rosetinted: