MIKA HAS ANNOUNCED! He has a... girlfriend!

afazza

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to rain on any parades, but the odds of Mika ever dating anyone from this forum is ummmmmm...slim? LOL...yeahhh..

not really...I mean if he fell in love with hmm let's just pick a random name..me and we were to get married he wouldn't have to know that I'm on here...but then again there is alot of other women in the world

Its Officaial. Mika has... a girlfriend! He announced it yesterday, I don't know what channel though.

The link for the vid is here:

OMG that is the cutest interview ever! And from the looks of it, I think it was on channel 4. I love the way he says that they've been dating since May, and he was going to release Lollipop as the next single, but he changed it to Happy Ending instead because it's her favourite. :wub2:

OMG that is the cutest interview ever! And from the looks of it, I think it was on channel 4. I love the way he says that they've been dating since May, and he was going to release Lollipop as the next single, but he changed it to Happy Ending instead because it's her favourite.

Wtf. :roftl:

Can you imagine what will happen if on 1st April someone really finds out that Mika has a girlfriend and posts it? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:naughty:

Member1: It's for real!! Mika DOES have a girlfriend!!

All other members: HA! Nice one, but we had that joke last year..

Member1: But...Mika DOES have a girlfriend !!

:wink2:

OMG that is the cutest interview ever! And from the looks of it, I think it was on channel 4. I love the way he says that they've been dating since May, and he was going to release Lollipop as the next single, but he changed it to Happy Ending instead because it's her favourite. :wub2:

WHAT?!?! what are you talking about, girl?:roftl:

ahhhhh!!! thats not funny!!!!

when i first saw the title, i was like "ha, no way, thats a lie" so i ran my cursor over it to see the first sentence and it was all "mika really does have a girlfriend" and i was like "omg!!!! nooooooooooooo:crybaby:" so i clicked and i was freaking out and scrolled down for the video link and it wasnt there. i didnt read the rest of the post for a minute so i thought you might have had to edit the link out, so i was freaking out more. then i saw there were more words, so i read them then i was like ":mad3:"

to sum it up, i hate you:mf_rosetinted: