MIKA HAS ANNOUNCED! He has a... girlfriend!

afazza

ahhhhh!!! thats not funny!!!!

when i first saw the title, i was like "ha, no way, thats a lie" so i ran my cursor over it to see the first sentence and it was all "mika really does have a girlfriend" and i was like "omg!!!! nooooooooooooo:crybaby:" so i clicked and i was freaking out and scrolled down for the video link and it wasnt there. i didnt read the rest of the post for a minute so i thought you might have had to edit the link out, so i was freaking out more. then i saw there were more words, so i read them then i was like ":mad3:"

to sum it up, i hate you:mf_rosetinted:

haha lol, i was the same! I got angered because I wa angry(?) and just angered out all over my computer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha lol, i was the same! I got angered because I wa angry(?) and just angered out all over my computer

it was such a mean trick, i mean, im sick and i can hardly breath,then next thing ya know theres lies posted all over the place. what kind of person could be so crule:tears:

Its Officaial. Mika has... a girlfriend! He announced it yesterday, I don't know what channel though.

The link for the vid is here:

Nah. Jokes. I just want to see how many people will click this thread lol. ILY all. I was just having a weird moment. :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOH you are sad!!!!!

GGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Officaial. Mika has... a girlfriend! He announced it yesterday, I don't know what channel though.

Nah. Jokes. I just want to see how many people will click this thread lol. ILY all. I was just having a weird moment. :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOH you are sad!!!!!

GGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 11 months later...

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: you're silly....

me like

:)

'

Nah. Jokes. I just want to see how many people will click this thread lol. ILY all. I was just having a weird moment.

i died. :mf_popeanim::rip_1::giljotiini:

r u crazy???????!!!

it's not funny:annoyed_h4h:

omg can't believe i really tho he'd say that on tv,official:roftl: